|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accident is Royston in that forces him to borrow money from Harris to make it right?
(a) A bicycle accident.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A boating accident.
2. Who does Rutledge run into in Chapter 5 after leaving Mavers?
3. What caused the death of Catherine Tarrant's German lover?
(d) Rheumatic fever.
4. What was the profession of Mavers' father?
5. Who is Ian Rutledge?
(a) Inspector for Scotland Yard.
(b) Murder victim.
(c) Supervisor for Scotland Yard.
(d) German soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality does one of Lettice Wood's suggest for a secret lover Catherine Tarrant had?
2. What motive does Lettice Wood suggest Catherine Tarrant might have had to kill the murder victim?
3. Which villager does Rutledge recall in Chapter 4 that he saw during his own time in the war?
4. What response does Catherine Tarrant receive when she asks a person in Chapter 6 to model for a painting?
5. What does Rutledge have trouble picturing when he returns to the meadow where the murder victim was discovered?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)