|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Helena Sommers admit she saw the morning of the murder in Chapter 4?
(d) Lettice Wood.
2. How does Rutledge calm Lettice Wood after insulting her by implying she had a hand in the murder?
(a) He tells her he will get a new investigator.
(b) He begs her to help him solve the case.
(c) He tells her he loves her.
(d) He promises to give her justice one way or another.
3. What illness does Rutledge learn Hickam suffers in Chapter 7?
(a) A head injury.
(b) Liver disease.
(c) Kidney disease.
(d) Alcohol poisoning.
4. Which villager does Rutledge recall in Chapter 4 that he saw during his own time in the war?
5. Who remains Rutledge's prime suspect in the investigation as Chapter 12 draws to a close?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hickam say he saw the murder victim argue with Mark Wilton the morning of the murder?
2. Who does Forrest believe is the source of Mavers' pension?
3. What did the government want Wilton to help build as he mentions in Chapter 3?
4. Where is Scotland Yard?
5. What gossip does Rutledge hear in Chapter 14 as he questions the villagers about Mavers?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)