|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which villager does Rutledge recall in Chapter 4 that he saw during his own time in the war?
2. Where is the body of the murder victim found?
(a) In a bedroom.
(b) In a dining room.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) In a corn field.
3. Does the doctor think Hickam will be able to provide helpful information in the investigation?
(a) Yes, when he wakes.
(b) No, he could not have seen anything the morning of the murder due to alcohol use.
(c) Yes, but not until he enters rehab and beats the alcohol.
(d) No, never.
4. Who does Davies think should be recorded as the murderer in Chapter 7?
(a) Persons unknown.
(c) Lettice Wood.
5. What does Mrs. Davenant have to say about the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) She knew he was interfering in Wilton's relationship with his fiancee.
(b) She thought he was annoying.
(c) He is kind and had no enemies.
(d) He was cruel and everyone wanted to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the government want Wilton to help build as he mentions in Chapter 3?
2. Who, as described in Chapter 5, died of drowning?
3. What about the suspects does Rutledge have trouble identifying with at the end of Chapter 6?
4. Who is Laurence Royston?
5. Who is in charge of the murder investigation, as Rutledge learns at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)