|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the doctor think Hickam will be able to provide helpful information in the investigation?
(a) Yes, but not until he enters rehab and beats the alcohol.
(b) Yes, when he wakes.
(c) No, he could not have seen anything the morning of the murder due to alcohol use.
(d) No, never.
2. Who does Davies think should be recorded as the murderer in Chapter 7?
(a) Lettice Wood.
(d) Persons unknown.
3. Who gives Mavers the item Rutledge finds in his home in Chapter 5?
(a) Inspector Forrest.
(b) Mr. Davenant.
(c) Mrs. Davenant.
(d) Captain Wilton.
4. Who is Lettice Wood's fiance?
(a) Captain Mark Wilton.
(c) Colonel Harris.
5. Who does Rutledge learn was engaged to Wilton during the war?
(a) Helena Sommers.
(b) Lettice Wood.
(c) Catherine Tarrant.
(d) Mrs. Davanent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did a mob try to lynch Mavers in Chapter 5?
2. Where is Scotland Yard?
3. Who finds the body of the murder victim?
4. Who does Rutledge discover Tarrant really is when he goes to see her in Chapter 8?
5. Who does Wilton recall meeting on his morning walk the day of the murder?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)