|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the body of the murder victim found?
(a) In a corn field.
(b) In a dining room.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) In a bedroom.
2. Where is Scotland Yard?
(c) East Hampton.
3. What is guarding the Sommers home when Rutledge arrives in Chapter 7?
(a) A cat.
(b) A goose.
(c) A pig.
(d) A dog.
4. Where did the murder that will be investigated in this novel take place?
(a) York, England.
(b) Warwickshire, England.
(c) Weltonshire, England.
(d) East Hampton, England.
5. Who is Catherine Tarrant searching for at the beginning of chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rutledge learn was engaged to Wilton during the war?
2. Who does the doctor tell Rutledge the town is about to lynch at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Who gives Mavers the item Rutledge finds in his home in Chapter 5?
4. What type of accident is Royston in that forces him to borrow money from Harris to make it right?
5. What type of handwriting is the letter Bowles received regarding Rutledge written in?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)