|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which villager does Rutledge recall in Chapter 4 that he saw during his own time in the war?
2. What about the suspects does Rutledge have trouble identifying with at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Their thoughts.
(b) Their emotions.
(c) Their lifestyles.
(d) Their testimony.
3. Where is the body of the murder victim found?
(a) In a bedroom.
(b) In a dining room.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) In a corn field.
4. With whom does Rutledge learn in Chapter 2 the murder victim fought the night before his death?
(a) Lettice Wood.
5. What emotion is uppermost in the murder victim's mind when he realizes he is dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rutledge run into in Chapter 5 after leaving Mavers?
2. Who does Wilton recall meeting on his morning walk the day of the murder?
3. Who does Rutledge learn was engaged to Wilton during the war?
4. Who is Laurence Royston?
5. Who does Catherine Tarrant ask to model for one of her paintings in Chapter 6?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)