|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Ted Pinter work?
(a) The Warrens.
(b) The Davenants.
(c) The Harrises.
(d) The Haldanes.
2. What nationality does one of Lettice Wood's suggest for a secret lover Catherine Tarrant had?
3. Who or what was the Victoria Cross named for?
(a) Victoria Principal.
(b) Victory in the Pacific.
(c) Victory in Europe.
(d) Queen Victoria.
4. Who does Rutledge suggest to Wilton might have been the real murderer?
5. Who is Redfern?
(a) Rutledge's assistant.
(b) The nephew of Catherine Tarrant, a mentally disturbed teen.
(c) The ward of the murder victim.
(d) The nephew of the innkeeper, an injured former soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wilton react when Rutledge asks if there were rivals for Lettice Wood's affection?
2. What is guarding the Sommers home when Rutledge arrives in Chapter 7?
3. What does Hamish imply to Rutledge as Rutledge listens to Lettice Wood and Mark Wilton discuss the cancellation of their wedding?
4. What does Rutledge find unusual about the nurse's attitude toward Hickam in Chapter 9?
5. What does Lettice Wood think of Rutledge?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)