|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of guitars does Jeff confess to the professor that he would like to have?
2. Jeff doesn't care what's happening to him at school, because of _____________, "nothing could touch him."
(b) The Professor
(c) His guitar
3. Where does Jeff wait for Melody to come to get him for breakfast?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) In the hallway
(c) On his bed
(d) On the steps
4. When Jeff and his mother stop at a house where two women are sitting, what are the women doing?
(a) Cooking a soup
(c) Stuffing envelopes
5. The Professor admits that Melody was often ___________ with him - first by his inability to first buy a big engagement ring and then buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeff stop doing because he realizes the Professor likes order and routine?
2. Who is NOT one of the relatives to which Melody introduces him?
3. Jeff looks into the mirror and sees that he has his mother's ____________ eyes and this makes him feel better.
4. The Professors invites Jeff to go to a ____________ with him and Brother Thomas.
5. What does Jeff decide to make for himself for dinner in order to not upset the Professor?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)