1. During what month does Melody decide to finally leave the Professor and Jeff?
2. How does Jeff find out that his mother left him and his father to go help other people?
(c) He doesn't
(d) Phone call
3. In what grade is Jeff when he finds out his mother has left him and his father, the Professor?
4. Who is NOT one of the groups of needy that Melody says she wants to help when she is away from the Professor and Jeff?
(a) Hungry children
(c) HIV victims
5. What does Jeff stop doing because he realizes the Professor likes order and routine?
(a) Doing his homework
6. ____________ used to tell Jeff that the Professor wasn't much of a father, which makes Jeff upset.
(a) The Professor
(b) Brother Thomas
This section contains 4,149 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)