Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 13, Wisconsin)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
2. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
3. What does the narrator's dog do when the narrator misses a shot?
4. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
5. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Where do tamaracks grow?
2. Why does the narrator see his disease plagued woods as...
This section contains 912 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)