|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What governmental district does the bus pass through?
(a) Green River Soil Conservation District.
(b) Red River Soil Conservation District.
(c) Iowa County Conservation District.
(d) State Conservation District.
2. What is another area of Wisconsin that the narrator has a deep love for?
(a) The sand counties.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The lakes.
(d) The cities.
3. What makes cheat grass inedible for the livestock?
(b) Prickly awns.
(c) Thick leaves.
(d) Hard stem.
4. When does the narrator kill his first partridge?
(a) In his third hunting season.
(b) In his fourth hunting season.
(c) In his first hunting season.
(d) In his second hunting season.
5. Recreation is an economic resource of the government, but the narrator believes that it also has what kind of component to it?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, the narrator discusses the extinction of what?
2. Who does the narrator think is the only one who listens to the wolf's howl objectively?
3. According to the narrator, too much safety in our lives means what in the long run?
4. When does the narrator buy a farm?
5. To the superficial eye, the Gavilan region is hard, stony and full of what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)