1. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
2. What is the main argument of this book?
3. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
4. The book begins in January with what type of weather or environment?
The January thaw.
5. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
6. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
7. How do animals generally move during this time in January?
8. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
This section contains 3,712 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)