|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Wilderness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the narrator kill first with his gun?
(a) A duck.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) An icewart.
2. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
(a) In the evening.
(b) The robin is silent.
(c) In mid morning.
(d) In the afternoon.
3. What is the first bird that the narrator hears singing?
(a) The plovers.
(b) The sparrows.
(c) The cardinals.
(d) The yellow warblers.
4. What is the one thing that the narrator believes really kills a chickadee?
(a) Lack of food.
5. What is cachinilla?
(a) An animal.
(b) A shrub.
(c) A drink.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, when he kills his first wolf what does he see in its eyes?
2. Who actually kills the bear?
3. What sport does the narrator think is very corrupt?
4. In 1937, the narrator bands how many chickadees?
5. When does the narrator kill his first partridge?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)