|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Wilderness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the numeon of the Sierra Madre?
(a) The grouse.
(b) The thick-billed parrot.
(c) The bobcat.
(d) The geese.
2. Who does the the state send to kill the bear?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) None of these.
(c) A government trapper.
(d) A state trooper.
3. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
(a) Bur oak.
(c) Bur fir.
4. Who actually kills the bear?
(a) The government trapper.
(b) The bear shoots himself.
(c) A local farmer.
(d) The state trooper.
5. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the garage.
(c) Outside under the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. By following the deer tracks, the narrator finds out that the deer move about in an area approximately how long to find food from their bed?
2. What does the narrator's dog do when the narrator misses a shot?
3. How many winters do the longest survivor of the narrator's banded chickadee group live?
4. When the narrator goes with his brother to the Colorado Delta, they camp on an estuary near the place where what bird roosts?
5. Chapter 14 begins with a bus ride through which state?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)