|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Wilderness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
(a) Plant growth.
(b) Animal tracks.
(c) Bird migrations.
(d) Bird nestings.
2. How many of the fish that the narrator catches are record breakers in size?
3. What does the bus pass through, after it passes State College?
(a) Marsh area.
(d) More farmland.
4. Who does the the state send to kill the bear?
(a) A state trooper.
(b) A bounty hunter.
(c) A government trapper.
(d) None of these.
5. How long does it take the chicks to grow up and learn to fly after they hatch?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 90 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
2. How do September mornings begin?
3. How many values does the narrator say that people have when it comes to nature?
4. What is on top of the White Mountain?
5. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)