|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Wilderness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the superficial eye, the Gavilan region is hard, stony and full of what?
(b) Cliffs and slopes.
2. How many winters do the longest survivor of the narrator's banded chickadee group live?
3. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
(a) Throughout the world.
(b) Only in the United States.
(c) Only in the eastern hemisphere.
(d) Only in the western hemisphere.
4. How many fish does the narrator catch?
5. What animals are National Parks not able to protect?
(a) Larger carnivores.
(b) Migrating birds.
(d) Field mice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the numeon of the Sierra Madre?
2. In Chapter 14, what are the grandfather and grandson cutting down?
3. When does the narrator leave his house with a notebook and coffee?
4. According to the narrator, what are people not able to successfully control?
5. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)