|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Wilderness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
(a) Higher land.
(b) Nowhere, they drown.
(c) The prairie.
(d) The forest.
2. How do animals generally move during this time in January?
(b) Very slowly.
(c) Very rapidly.
(d) Ambling along.
3. Where is the best place to place a trap for a chickadee?
(a) In the tree.
(b) In the direction of the wind.
(c) Near a fallen tree.
(d) On the ground.
4. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(a) In the garage.
(b) Outside under the house.
(d) In the forest.
5. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird is only found only in the sand counties?
2. What is another area of Wisconsin that the narrator has a deep love for?
3. When does the narrator kill his first partridge?
4. How many commandments does the narrator believe the chickadee lives by?
5. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)