|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually kills the bear?
(a) The government trapper.
(b) The state trooper.
(c) The bear shoots himself.
(d) A local farmer.
2. In Chapter 13, the narrator discusses the extinction of what?
(a) The crane.
(b) The draba.
(c) The passenger pigeon.
(d) The golden swallow.
3. A person tells a lot about animals' feeding habits during a season by looking at what?
(a) The animal itself.
(b) The tracks.
(c) The plants.
(d) The ground.
4. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
(b) Make it bigger.
(d) Try to fish.
5. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) Animal tracks.
(b) People tracks.
(c) Tire tracks.
(d) There are no tracks in the painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
2. What kind of tree does the State College want the farmers to plant?
3. What is the main argument of this book?
4. Pines do best when they are away from their parents, because they get their own what?
5. Why does the narrator love the aspen?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)