|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
2. In Chapter One, where do the tracks end that the narrator is following?
(a) In the field.
(b) At the edge of the river.
(c) At the bottom of the tree.
(d) At a pile of driftwood.
3. When does the narrator leave his house with a notebook and coffee?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
4. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
(a) Being left behind.
(b) Human involvement.
(c) Animal involvement.
(d) Getting lost.
5. Why don't people ignore all these wild plants?
(a) Because of allergies.
(b) Because of their color.
(c) Because they are so numerous.
(d) Because of where they grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the November chapter, the narrator's focus is on what?
2. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
3. What kind of tree does the State College want the farmers to plant?
4. In Chapter 14, what are the grandfather and grandson cutting down?
5. When does the narrator kill his first partridge?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)