|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
2. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
(a) The painter who lives on the land.
(b) The river.
(c) The narrator himself.
(d) The visiting painter.
3. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Prairie Stream.
(b) Alder Fork.
(c) Sand County Creek.
(d) Sand County River.
4. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
(a) The forest.
(b) Nowhere, they drown.
(c) The prairie.
(d) Higher land.
5. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
Short Answer Questions
1. A person tells a lot about animals' feeding habits during a season by looking at what?
2. What governmental district does the bus pass through?
3. In Chapter 14, what are the grandfather and grandson cutting down?
4. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
5. What kind of grass do the cattle love to eat?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)