|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When too many people want the same trophies, what component of the trophy does this mass use problem decrease?
(a) The origin.
(b) The style.
(c) The quality.
(d) The color.
2. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
(a) At the beginning of winter.
(b) When their chicks are grown.
(c) When the air turns too cool for them.
(d) At the end of summer.
3. In November, the wind blows in what direction?
4. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
(a) Their original breeding ground.
(b) The south.
(c) The marshes of Sand County.
(d) The north.
5. How do animals generally move during this time in January?
(a) Very rapidly.
(b) Ambling along.
(c) Very slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Getting up early is a vice of horned owls, stars, geese and what?
2. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
3. Why is the narrator given his first shotgun at an early age?
4. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
5. What does the narrator admire while eating lunch?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)