|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One type of outdoor recreation enthusiast is the kind that wanders in the woods searching for what?
(a) The "perfect place".
(b) The wilderness.
(c) Rare plants and birds.
2. In the November chapter, the narrator's focus is on what?
3. What animal does the narrator kill first with his gun?
(a) An icewart.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A duck.
4. According to the narrator in Chapter 14, what is the purpose of the farms they are passing by?
(a) To preserve the land.
(b) To preserve a way of life.
(c) To grow food.
(d) To make money.
5. Who bathes in the the pools of the painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the chickadee come by when a person is out chopping trees?
2. When the narrator goes with his brother to the Colorado Delta, they camp on an estuary near the place where what bird roosts?
3. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
4. The narrator discusses the travel of what through time?
5. What is the numeon of the Sierra Madre?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)