|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
(a) The Ice Age.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1200s.
(d) The Pleistocene era.
2. According to the narrator, what bird is particularly liked among people in Wisconsin?
3. In Adams County, October is the hunting season for what?
(c) Horned owls.
4. When the bus passes through a cemetery, what plant does the narrator see?
5. Where does the narrator go to see silphium?
(a) The field.
(b) The riverbank.
(c) The forest.
(d) The graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually kills the bear?
2. Most geese travel in families of how many?
3. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
4. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
5. To the superficial eye, the Gavilan region is hard, stony and full of what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)