|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
2. What does the bus pass through, after it passes State College?
(c) More farmland.
(d) Marsh area.
3. What animal is playing on the green turf in the painting?
(a) Prairie dogs.
4. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
(a) At the end of summer.
(b) At the beginning of winter.
(c) When their chicks are grown.
(d) When the air turns too cool for them.
5. Who does the narrator meet at the river in Chapter 13?
(a) A lost dog.
(b) Paul Bunyan.
(c) A friend.
(d) Two college boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
2. Where do plovers nest?
3. What is the main argument of this book?
4. Who bathes in the the pools of the painting?
5. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)