|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of grass do the cattle love to eat?
(a) Downy chess.
2. Pines grow better if they are around certain types of what?
3. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
(c) Drainage ditches.
(d) Hay mowers.
4. What does the narrator hear when the sun comes up?
(a) Animals moving.
(b) A tree falling.
(c) The neighbor's tractor.
(d) Dogs barking.
5. According to the narrator, the difficult part about finding a way to return to nature is to find a way to do this without destroying what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator discusses the travel of what through time?
2. What forms a lake in Wisconsin that is half as long as the state itself?
3. How do September mornings begin?
4. According to the narrator, who or what is responsible for the last of the grizzlies being shot?
5. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)