|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
(d) All the above.
2. What animal do the cured oak leaves feed?
(b) Wood ducks.
3. What does the bus pass through, after it passes State College?
(b) More farmland.
(d) Marsh area.
4. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County Creek.
(b) Sand County River.
(c) Prairie Stream.
(d) Alder Fork.
5. The top of the White Mountain is originally only accessible to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
2. How many winters do the longest survivor of the narrator's banded chickadee group live?
3. A person tells a lot about animals' feeding habits during a season by looking at what?
4. How does the painting, that the narrator describes in August, begin?
5. How long do pine trees usually live?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)