|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
2. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
3. What animal/bird does the plover follow?
(a) Prairie dogs.
4. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) A friend.
(c) He does it alone.
(d) His son.
5. In 1937, the narrator bands how many chickadees?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to finish the painting?
2. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
3. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
4. All the trees in the area date to what time?
5. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)