|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different kinds of pine tree are there in Wisconsin?
2. What is the best way to hunt partridge?
(a) Walk through the mountains.
(b) Walk between berry bushes.
(c) Make a plan of what to do.
(d) Walk along the path at the marsh.
3. How many fish does the narrator catch?
4. The narrator likens the hunter in the Sierra Madres to what?
5. When the narrator finds the air hole in the frozen lake, what animal does he know comes?
(b) A deer.
(c) A duck.
(d) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many commandments does the narrator believe the chickadee lives by?
2. What is silphium?
3. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
4. In Chapter 14, what are the grandfather and grandson cutting down?
5. According to the narrator, recreation becomes what kind of process?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)