|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what destroys the painting the narrator describes?
(b) A person.
(d) A storm.
2. What does the bus pass through, after it passes State College?
(a) Marsh area.
(c) More farmland.
3. Who actually kills the bear?
(a) A local farmer.
(b) The government trapper.
(c) The state trooper.
(d) The bear shoots himself.
4. Why doesn't the woodcock dance in the brush or grass?
(a) It has short legs.
(b) It is afraid it gets caught.
(c) It won't attract the female.
(d) Its wings are too long.
5. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
(c) Prairie flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator meet at the river in Chapter 13?
2. How do September mornings begin?
3. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
4. Where do plovers nest?
5. How long does it take the chicks to grow up and learn to fly after they hatch?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)