|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fish does the narrator catch?
2. When does the narrator buy a farm?
3. What governmental district does the bus pass through?
(a) Red River Soil Conservation District.
(b) Iowa County Conservation District.
(c) Green River Soil Conservation District.
(d) State Conservation District.
4. In Chapter One, where do the tracks end that the narrator is following?
(a) At the bottom of the tree.
(b) In the field.
(c) At the edge of the river.
(d) At a pile of driftwood.
5. In Adams County, October is the hunting season for what?
(c) Horned owls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
2. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
3. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
4. What animal do the cured oak leaves feed?
5. How many different kinds of pine tree are there in Wisconsin?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)