|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
(a) Try to fish.
(b) Make it bigger.
2. How many different kinds of pine tree are there in Wisconsin?
3. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
(c) The South Pole.
(d) Central America.
4. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
5. Who does the narrator say is the most exciting about the flooding of the land where he lives?
(a) The geese.
(b) The carp.
(d) The woodcock.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, where do most people see silphium?
2. All the trees in the area date to what time?
3. The narrator says that different hunts have different what?
4. According to the narrator, how many times does a person view the same painting?
5. How long do the blackberry bushes glow red?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)