|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
2. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
3. How long does it take to finish the painting?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
4. According to the narrator, who are his tenants?
(a) Those who rent his land.
(b) Those who visit him.
(c) His family who lives there.
(d) The animals who live there.
5. How does the painting, that the narrator describes in August, begin?
(a) With a silt ribbon.
(b) With the sky.
(c) With a green line.
(d) With an outline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say is the most exciting about the flooding of the land where he lives?
2. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
3. What animal does the narrator kill first with his gun?
4. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
5. Why does the state start to get rid of wolves?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)