|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woodcock begins its overture with throaty chirps that are spaced how far apart?
(a) Five seconds.
(b) One minutes.
(c) One second.
(d) Two seconds.
2. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
(a) All the above.
3. What is the first wildlife the narrator mentions lives in his woods?
(a) The wood ducks.
(b) The bears.
(c) The coons.
(d) The chickadees.
4. How many miles do the geese travel?
5. In Adams County, October is the hunting season for what?
(a) Horned owls.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, who or what is responsible for the last of the grizzlies being shot?
2. Why does the state start to get rid of wolves?
3. What is another area of Wisconsin that the narrator has a deep love for?
4. What is the main argument of this book?
5. How does the painting, that the narrator describes in August, begin?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)