|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
(d) All the above.
2. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
(a) How long it lasts.
(b) When it occurs.
(c) Where the female bird is.
(d) Where it ends.
3. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
(a) The south.
(b) Their original breeding ground.
(c) The marshes of Sand County.
(d) The north.
4. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
(a) Try to fish.
(b) Make it bigger.
5. According to the narrator, who are his tenants?
(a) His family who lives there.
(b) Those who visit him.
(c) Those who rent his land.
(d) The animals who live there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the chickadee come by when a person is out chopping trees?
2. How long do birch trees usually live?
3. The narrator discusses the travel of what through time?
4. How long do pine trees usually live?
5. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)