|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most geese travel in families of how many?
2. Who does the narrator meet at the river in Chapter 13?
(a) A lost dog.
(b) Paul Bunyan.
(c) Two college boys.
(d) A friend.
3. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
4. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
5. The narrator discusses the travel of what through time?
(a) A tree.
(b) An annimal.
(c) A bird.
(d) An atom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the the state send to kill the bear?
2. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
3. In the summer, the weather on White Mountain is unpredictable because of what?
4. What does the narrator admire while eating lunch?
5. By following the deer tracks, the narrator finds out that the deer move about in an area approximately how long to find food from their bed?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)