|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
2. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
(a) One evening in April.
(b) The first warm evening in April.
(c) After the first rain in April.
(d) The full moon in April.
3. According to the narrator, when he kills his first wolf what does he see in its eyes?
4. What does the narrator's dog do when the narrator misses a shot?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Finds another partridge.
(c) Stays where the partidge is.
5. In 1937, the narrator bands how many chickadees?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
2. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
3. Why does the narrator say he has to get off his neighbor's property?
4. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
5. Pines do best when they are away from their parents, because they get their own what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)