|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator think is the only one who listens to the wolf's howl objectively?
(a) The deer.
(b) The hunter.
(c) The White Mountain.
(d) The farmer.
2. When is the best time to hunt for grouse?
(a) When the rain starts.
(b) When the weather turns cold.
(c) When the berries turn ripe.
(d) When the tamaracks turn gold.
3. In November, the wind blows in what direction?
4. What is the main argument of this book?
(a) Social conscience.
(d) Land ethic.
5. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
(b) A clear color.
(c) An overlay of blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do the geese travel?
2. Pines grow better if they are around certain types of what?
3. According to the narrator, who are his tenants?
4. What animal do the cured oak leaves feed?
5. How long does it take to finish the painting?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)