|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
(a) Sing all the time.
(b) Sing long songs.
(c) Sing only part of the time.
(d) Sing only in the evening.
2. In the November chapter, the narrator's focus is on what?
3. How does the painting, that the narrator describes in August, begin?
(a) With a green line.
(b) With an outline.
(c) With a silt ribbon.
(d) With the sky.
4. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
(a) After the first rain in April.
(b) The full moon in April.
(c) The first warm evening in April.
(d) One evening in April.
5. What tree does the narrator have a bias towards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a good indicator of whether a farmer protects his corn crop from deer?
2. The narrator feels that as everyone strives for safety, prosperity and comfort, life becomes what?
3. Why don't people ignore all these wild plants?
4. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
5. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)