|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of the White Mountain?
(b) A desert.
(c) A meadow.
(d) A boneyard.
2. How many fish does the narrator catch?
3. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
(a) The painter who lives on the land.
(b) The narrator himself.
(c) The visiting painter.
(d) The river.
4. According to the narrator, what bird is particularly liked among people in Wisconsin?
5. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
(b) Make it bigger.
(d) Try to fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
2. What animal/bird does the plover follow?
3. Pines do best when they are away from their parents, because they get their own what?
4. How long do the blackberry bushes glow red?
5. The top of the White Mountain is originally only accessible to whom?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)