|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
(a) An overlay of blue.
(b) A clear color.
2. The narrator feels that as everyone strives for safety, prosperity and comfort, life becomes what?
3. What forms a lake in Wisconsin that is half as long as the state itself?
(a) A mammoth rock slide.
(b) A glacier.
(c) A volcano.
4. All the trees in the area date to what time?
(a) 1870s and 1880s.
(b) 1830s and 1840s.
(c) 1850s and 1860s.
(d) 1810s and 1820s.
5. What animal do the cured oak leaves feed?
(d) Wood ducks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1937, the narrator bands how many chickadees?
2. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
3. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
4. In Chapter 13, the narrator discusses the extinction of what?
5. How does the painting, that the narrator describes in August, begin?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)