|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person tells a lot about animals' feeding habits during a season by looking at what?
(a) The ground.
(b) The tracks.
(c) The animal itself.
(d) The plants.
2. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
(a) Prairie flower.
3. What flower does the narrator describe as blooming in the sand?
(a) All of the above.
(b) The dustwort.
(c) The draba.
(d) The hydrangea.
4. Most geese travel in families of how many?
5. Pines grow better if they are around certain types of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
2. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
3. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
4. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
5. How many miles do the geese travel?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)