|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who kills the oak tree?
(a) Ice storm.
(d) Burrowing animals.
2. How long does it take silphium to mature?
(a) Probably a decade.
(b) Probably five years.
(c) Probably a year.
(d) Probably a millenium.
3. What is the best way to hunt partridge?
(a) Walk between berry bushes.
(b) Walk along the path at the marsh.
(c) Walk through the mountains.
(d) Make a plan of what to do.
4. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
(a) They like to eat them.
(b) They are destroying crops.
(c) They are a nuisance.
(d) They get in the way.
5. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County Creek.
(b) Prairie Stream.
(c) Sand County River.
(d) Alder Fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, where do the tracks end that the narrator is following?
2. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
3. What does the narrator hear when the sun comes up?
4. Where do plovers nest?
5. How many miles do the geese travel?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)