|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
(a) Eating while flying.
(b) International commerce.
(c) Returning to where they are born.
(d) Flying long distances.
2. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
3. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
4. How long do the blackberry bushes glow red?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
5. The narrator says that different hunts have different what?
(d) Time limits.
Short Answer Questions
1. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
2. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
3. For how long does the faithful oak tree provide wood for the narrator's family?
4. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
5. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)