|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
(c) Drainage ditches.
(d) Hay mowers.
2. In November, the wind blows in what direction?
3. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
(d) Prairie flower.
4. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
5. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
(a) The river.
(b) The visiting painter.
(c) The narrator himself.
(d) The painter who lives on the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's dog do when the narrator misses a shot?
2. In Chapter One, where do the tracks end that the narrator is following?
3. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
4. How many miles do the geese travel?
5. Why don't people ignore all these wild plants?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)