|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
(a) An overlay of blue.
(c) A clear color.
2. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
3. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
(a) A month.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) Several years.
(d) A few days.
4. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
(a) The visiting painter.
(b) The narrator himself.
(c) The painter who lives on the land.
(d) The river.
5. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
(a) When the air turns too cool for them.
(b) At the beginning of winter.
(c) At the end of summer.
(d) When their chicks are grown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
2. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
3. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
4. What does the narrator admire while eating lunch?
5. Who bathes in the the pools of the painting?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)