|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to hunt partridge?
(a) Walk between berry bushes.
(b) Make a plan of what to do.
(c) Walk through the mountains.
(d) Walk along the path at the marsh.
2. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
3. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
(a) Bird migrations.
(b) Bird nestings.
(c) Plant growth.
(d) Animal tracks.
4. How long does it take to finish the painting?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One day.
5. How many fish does the narrator catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do pine trees usually live?
2. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
3. The narrator says that November is the month of the what?
4. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
5. How long do birch trees usually live?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)