|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go to see silphium?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The riverbank.
(c) The field.
(d) The forest.
2. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
(a) Raspberry bush.
(b) Blackberry bush.
(c) Blueberry bush.
(d) Cranberry bush.
3. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
4. What does the narrator hear when the sun comes up?
(a) The neighbor's tractor.
(b) A tree falling.
(c) Dogs barking.
(d) Animals moving.
5. All the trees in the area date to what time?
(a) 1850s and 1860s.
(b) 1870s and 1880s.
(c) 1830s and 1840s.
(d) 1810s and 1820s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
2. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
3. How long does it take to finish the painting?
4. How long do birch trees usually live?
5. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)