|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bathes in the the pools of the painting?
2. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County Creek.
(b) Prairie Stream.
(c) Sand County River.
(d) Alder Fork.
3. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
(a) Bird migrations.
(b) Animal tracks.
(c) Bird nestings.
(d) Plant growth.
4. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
(a) A month.
(b) Several years.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
5. Where does the narrator go to see silphium?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The field.
(c) The riverbank.
(d) The forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's dog do when the narrator misses a shot?
2. Why don't people ignore all these wild plants?
3. Why does the narrator love the aspen?
4. What saves the plovers?
5. Getting up early is a vice of horned owls, stars, geese and what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)