|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November, the wind blows in what direction?
2. What tree does the narrator have a bias towards?
3. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) Animal tracks.
(b) Tire tracks.
(c) People tracks.
(d) There are no tracks in the painting.
4. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
(a) The narrator himself.
(b) The painter who lives on the land.
(c) The river.
(d) The visiting painter.
5. What saves the plovers?
(a) The plovers move to other areas.
(b) Federal migratory bird laws.
(c) Federal habitat laws.
(d) Local gun laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator say he has to get off his neighbor's property?
2. What animal is playing on the green turf in the painting?
3. How long do birch trees usually live?
4. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
5. According to the narrator, some hunters get into the habit of getting up early from who or what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)