|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
(c) All the above.
2. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) His son.
(c) A friend.
(d) He does it alone.
3. According to the narrator, who are his tenants?
(a) His family who lives there.
(b) The animals who live there.
(c) Those who visit him.
(d) Those who rent his land.
4. How long do the blackberry bushes glow red?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
5. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Alder Fork.
(b) Sand County Creek.
(c) Prairie Stream.
(d) Sand County River.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
2. Why don't people ignore all these wild plants?
3. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
4. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
5. How long do pine trees usually live?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)