|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
2. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
(a) Cranberry bush.
(b) Blackberry bush.
(c) Raspberry bush.
(d) Blueberry bush.
3. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
(a) The robin is silent.
(b) In the evening.
(c) In mid morning.
(d) In the afternoon.
4. What is the main argument of this book?
(a) Social conscience.
(b) Land ethic.
5. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
(a) They get in the way.
(b) They are destroying crops.
(c) They are a nuisance.
(d) They like to eat them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
2. What animal/bird does the plover follow?
3. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
4. Where does the narrator go fishing?
5. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)