|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
(a) They are a nuisance.
(b) They like to eat them.
(c) They get in the way.
(d) They are destroying crops.
2. What is silphium?
(a) A weed.
(b) A tree.
(d) A flower.
3. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
(a) A month.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) Several years.
4. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
5. According to the narrator, how many times does a person view the same painting?
(a) A limited number of times.
(b) Whenever he comes to the area.
(c) Whenever he wants.
(d) Only once.
Short Answer Questions
1. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
2. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
3. What animal is playing on the green turf in the painting?
4. According to the narrator, where do most people see silphium?
5. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)