|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fish does the narrator catch?
2. How long does it take the chicks to grow up and learn to fly after they hatch?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 90 days.
3. How many of the fish that the narrator catches are record breakers in size?
4. Why doesn't the woodcock dance in the brush or grass?
(a) It has short legs.
(b) It is afraid it gets caught.
(c) It won't attract the female.
(d) Its wings are too long.
5. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal/bird does the plover follow?
2. According to the narrator, who are his tenants?
3. Why does the narrator say he has to get off his neighbor's property?
4. Who does the narrator say is the most exciting about the flooding of the land where he lives?
5. How many miles do the geese travel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)