|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County Creek.
(b) Prairie Stream.
(c) Alder Fork.
(d) Sand County River.
2. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
(a) Eating while flying.
(b) Returning to where they are born.
(c) International commerce.
(d) Flying long distances.
3. In Chapter One, where do the tracks end that the narrator is following?
(a) In the field.
(b) At the edge of the river.
(c) At the bottom of the tree.
(d) At a pile of driftwood.
4. Getting up early is a vice of horned owls, stars, geese and what?
(a) Freight trains.
5. Most geese travel in families of how many?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
2. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
3. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
4. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
5. When is the best time to hunt for grouse?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)