|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, who are his tenants?
(a) Those who visit him.
(b) Those who rent his land.
(c) The animals who live there.
(d) His family who lives there.
2. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
(a) The painter who lives on the land.
(b) The river.
(c) The visiting painter.
(d) The narrator himself.
3. How long does it take silphium to mature?
(a) Probably a millenium.
(b) Probably five years.
(c) Probably a decade.
(d) Probably a year.
4. How does the painting, that the narrator describes in August, begin?
(a) With a silt ribbon.
(b) With an outline.
(c) With a green line.
(d) With the sky.
5. What kind of trees do the narrator and dog arrive at during their hunt?
(a) Bur Oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do plovers nest?
2. Why does the narrator say he has to get off his neighbor's property?
3. How many fish does the narrator catch?
4. The narrator says that different hunts have different what?
5. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)