|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most geese travel in families of how many?
2. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
(c) The author's travels.
(d) The author's theories.
3. The woodcock begins its overture with throaty chirps that are spaced how far apart?
(a) One second.
(b) One minutes.
(c) Two seconds.
(d) Five seconds.
4. The narrator says that different hunts have different what?
(a) Time limits.
5. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
2. What is the best way to hunt partridge?
3. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
4. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
5. What does the narrator admire while eating lunch?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)