|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
(b) The author's travels.
(c) The author's theories.
2. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
3. The narrator says that different hunts have different what?
(c) Time limits.
4. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
5. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) People tracks.
(b) There are no tracks in the painting.
(c) Animal tracks.
(d) Tire tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
2. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
3. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
4. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
5. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)