|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
2. According to the narrator, how many times does a person view the same painting?
(a) Whenever he wants.
(b) Whenever he comes to the area.
(c) A limited number of times.
(d) Only once.
3. What kind of trees do the narrator and dog arrive at during their hunt?
(a) Bur Oak.
4. Who or what destroys the painting the narrator describes?
(c) A storm.
(d) A person.
5. The woodcock begins its overture with throaty chirps that are spaced how far apart?
(a) One minutes.
(b) Two seconds.
(c) One second.
(d) Five seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator go fishing?
2. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
3. According to the narrator, where do most people see silphium?
4. Getting up early is a vice of horned owls, stars, geese and what?
5. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)