|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first bird that the narrator hears singing?
(a) The yellow warblers.
(b) The sparrows.
(c) The plovers.
(d) The cardinals.
2. According to the narrator, who are his tenants?
(a) Those who visit him.
(b) The animals who live there.
(c) Those who rent his land.
(d) His family who lives there.
3. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
(a) Only in the eastern hemisphere.
(b) Only in the western hemisphere.
(c) Only in the United States.
(d) Throughout the world.
4. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
5. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
2. What animal/bird does the plover follow?
3. What is the main argument of this book?
4. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
5. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)