|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
2. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
(a) Nowhere, they drown.
(b) The prairie.
(c) Higher land.
(d) The forest.
3. How many fish does the narrator catch?
4. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
(b) The author's travels.
(c) The author's theories.
5. Most geese travel in families of how many?
Short Answer Questions
1. All the trees in the area date to what time?
2. Why don't people ignore all these wild plants?
3. Where does the narrator go fishing?
4. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
5. How many acres of land does the narrator legally own?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)