|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
(a) The top of a tree.
(b) The grass.
(c) The same spot that he start in.
(d) The place where they hope to nest.
2. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
3. How many fish does the narrator catch?
4. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
(c) Prairie flower.
5. When does the narrator leave his house with a notebook and coffee?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 5:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
2. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
3. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
4. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
5. All the trees in the area date to what time?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)