|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
2. How many fish does the narrator catch?
3. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
4. What does the narrator hear when the sun comes up?
(a) Dogs barking.
(b) Animals moving.
(c) The neighbor's tractor.
(d) A tree falling.
5. How many miles do the geese travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What saves the plovers?
2. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
3. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
4. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
5. All the trees in the area date to what time?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)