|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
2. What or who kills the oak tree?
(a) Ice storm.
(b) Burrowing animals.
3. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
(a) The marshes of Sand County.
(b) The south.
(c) Their original breeding ground.
(d) The north.
4. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
(c) Prairie flower.
5. What is the main argument of this book?
(c) Social conscience.
(d) Land ethic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
2. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
3. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
4. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
5. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)