|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most geese travel in families of how many?
2. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A month.
(d) Several years.
3. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
4. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
(b) Bur oak.
(c) Bur fir.
5. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
(a) Human involvement.
(b) Being left behind.
(c) Animal involvement.
(d) Getting lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
2. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
3. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
4. All the trees in the area date to what time?
5. For how long does the faithful oak tree provide wood for the narrator's family?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)