|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
(a) Animal involvement.
(b) Being left behind.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) Human involvement.
2. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
3. Why doesn't the woodcock dance in the brush or grass?
(a) Its wings are too long.
(b) It is afraid it gets caught.
(c) It has short legs.
(d) It won't attract the female.
4. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
(a) Prairie flower.
5. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
(a) The 1200s.
(b) The Ice Age.
(c) The 1800s.
(d) The Pleistocene era.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
2. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
3. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
4. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
5. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)