|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
2. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
3. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
(a) International commerce.
(b) Eating while flying.
(c) Returning to where they are born.
(d) Flying long distances.
4. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
(b) The author's theories.
(c) The author's travels.
5. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
2. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
3. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
4. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
5. How do animals generally move during this time in January?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)