|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do animals generally move during this time in January?
(a) Very slowly.
(b) Very rapidly.
(c) Ambling along.
2. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(a) In the forest.
(b) Outside under the house.
(d) In the garage.
3. Who does the narrator say is the most exciting about the flooding of the land where he lives?
(a) The geese.
(c) The woodcock.
(d) The carp.
4. What or who kills the oak tree?
(a) Burrowing animals.
(b) Ice storm.
5. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
2. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
3. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
4. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
5. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)