|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles do the geese travel?
2. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
3. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
(a) The forest.
(b) Nowhere, they drown.
(c) The prairie.
(d) Higher land.
4. Most geese travel in families of how many?
5. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
(c) Bur fir.
(d) Bur oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
2. In Chapter One, where do the tracks end that the narrator is following?
3. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
4. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
5. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)