|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who kills the oak tree?
(a) Ice storm.
(b) Burrowing animals.
2. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
3. Most geese travel in families of how many?
4. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
(b) The author's theories.
(c) The author's travels.
5. What is the main argument of this book?
(a) Land ethic.
(b) Social conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
2. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
3. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
4. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
5. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)