|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles do the geese travel?
2. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
(a) After the first rain in April.
(b) The full moon in April.
(c) One evening in April.
(d) The first warm evening in April.
3. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
4. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
5. Most geese travel in families of how many?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
2. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
3. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
4. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
5. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)