|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main argument of this book?
(b) Land ethic.
(d) Social conscience.
2. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
3. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the garage.
(d) Outside under the house.
4. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
5. Why doesn't the woodcock dance in the brush or grass?
(a) Its wings are too long.
(b) It has short legs.
(c) It won't attract the female.
(d) It is afraid it gets caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
2. Most geese travel in families of how many?
3. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
4. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
5. What is one thing that nobody knows about the woodcock and the dance?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)