|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bathes in the the pools of the painting?
2. What does the narrator's dog do when the narrator misses a shot?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Finds another partridge.
(c) Stays where the partidge is.
3. What does the narrator admire while eating lunch?
(a) His dog.
(b) The young golden tamaracks.
(c) The grouse.
(d) The countryside.
4. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
5. Most hunters don't know that the partridge likes to hang around what bush?
(a) Blueberry bush.
(b) Blackberry bush.
(c) Raspberry bush.
(d) Cranberry bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
2. Who does the narrator say is the most exciting about the flooding of the land where he lives?
3. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
4. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
5. Why doesn't the woodcock dance in the brush or grass?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)