Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County River.
(b) Sand County Creek.
(c) Alder Fork.
(d) Prairie Stream.
2. What is silphium?
(a) A tree.
(b) A flower.
(d) A weed.
3. What does the narrator hear when the sun comes up?
(a) Dogs barking.
(b) Animals moving.
(c) The neighbor's tractor.
(d) A tree falling.
4. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
5. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
(a) A friend.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His son.
(d) He does it alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
2. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
3. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
4. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
5. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)