Quiz: Chapter 1, January to Chapter 4, April
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What do people follow, since there is so little going on in nature in January?
a) Animal tracks.
b) Bird migrations.
c) Plant growth.
d) Bird nestings.
2. How do animals generally move during this time in January?
a) Very slowly.
b) Ambling along.
d) Very rapidly.
3. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
4. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
a) The south.
b) Their original breeding ground.
c) The north.
d) The marshes of Sand County.
5. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
a) The top of a...
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)