|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tree does the narrator have a bias towards?
2. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) Tire tracks.
(b) People tracks.
(c) Animal tracks.
(d) There are no tracks in the painting.
3. Where is the best place to place a trap for a chickadee?
(a) On the ground.
(b) Near a fallen tree.
(c) In the tree.
(d) In the direction of the wind.
4. How many of the fish that the narrator catches are record breakers in size?
5. Why does the narrator say he has to get off his neighbor's property?
(a) To get back to his house.
(b) To avoid being caught for trespassing.
(c) So his neighbor can get to work.
(d) To avoid having to explain what he is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what are the grandfather and grandson cutting down?
2. The narrator says that November is the month of the what?
3. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
4. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
5. Where does the meadow mouse live in the winter?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)