|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
2. How long do the blackberry bushes glow red?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What is another area of Wisconsin that the narrator has a deep love for?
(a) The sand counties.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The cities.
(d) The lakes.
4. When is the best time to hunt for grouse?
(a) When the rain starts.
(b) When the tamaracks turn gold.
(c) When the weather turns cold.
(d) When the berries turn ripe.
5. When does the narrator kill his first partridge?
(a) In his fourth hunting season.
(b) In his first hunting season.
(c) In his third hunting season.
(d) In his second hunting season.
Short Answer Questions
1. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
2. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
3. Where does the narrator go to see silphium?
4. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
5. Why does the narrator like the hazel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)