|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trees do the narrator and dog arrive at during their hunt?
(b) Bur Oak.
2. How many miles do the geese travel?
3. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
(a) An overlay of blue.
(c) A clear color.
4. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
5. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
(a) Higher land.
(b) The prairie.
(c) The forest.
(d) Nowhere, they drown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
2. How long do birch trees usually live?
3. The narrator discusses the travel of what through time?
4. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
5. Why does the chickadee come by when a person is out chopping trees?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)