|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what destroys the painting the narrator describes?
(a) A person.
(b) A storm.
2. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
(a) Being left behind.
(b) Animal involvement.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) Human involvement.
3. A person tells a lot about animals' feeding habits during a season by looking at what?
(a) The animal itself.
(b) The tracks.
(c) The ground.
(d) The plants.
4. Where do plovers nest?
(a) Under the ground.
5. When does the narrator leave his house with a notebook and coffee?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 5:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When too many people want the same trophies, what component of the trophy does this mass use problem decrease?
2. For how long does the faithful oak tree provide wood for the narrator's family?
3. What is a good indicator of whether a farmer protects his corn crop from deer?
4. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
5. The narrator likens the hunter in the Sierra Madres to what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)