|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trees do the narrator and dog arrive at during their hunt?
(a) Bur Oak.
2. What animal do the cured oak leaves feed?
(d) Wood ducks.
3. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) There are no tracks in the painting.
(b) People tracks.
(c) Tire tracks.
(d) Animal tracks.
4. The narrator feels that as everyone strives for safety, prosperity and comfort, life becomes what?
5. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
(a) The visiting painter.
(b) The narrator himself.
(c) The river.
(d) The painter who lives on the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
2. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
3. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
4. For how long does the faithful oak tree provide wood for the narrator's family?
5. What does the bus pass through, after it passes State College?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)