|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Getting up early is a vice of horned owls, stars, geese and what?
(a) Freight trains.
2. What governmental district does the bus pass through?
(a) Green River Soil Conservation District.
(b) State Conservation District.
(c) Iowa County Conservation District.
(d) Red River Soil Conservation District.
3. What is the main argument of this book?
(b) Social conscience.
(c) Land ethic.
4. All the trees in the area date to what time?
(a) 1870s and 1880s.
(b) 1850s and 1860s.
(c) 1830s and 1840s.
(d) 1810s and 1820s.
5. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cachinilla?
2. Where does the narrator go to see silphium?
3. In 1937, the narrator bands how many chickadees?
4. In Chapter 13, the narrator discusses the extinction of what?
5. Who does the the state send to kill the bear?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)