|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most geese travel in families of how many?
2. The narrator says that different hunts have different what?
(d) Time limits.
3. How do animals generally move during this time in January?
(b) Very slowly.
(c) Ambling along.
(d) Very rapidly.
4. Where do plovers nest?
(c) Under the ground.
5. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
(b) Try to fish.
(d) Make it bigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does the narrator talk about in Chapter 13?
2. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
3. The narrator says that November is the month of the what?
4. According to the introduction, the first twelve chapters of the book generally are a description of what?
5. What or who kills the oak tree?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)