|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree does the State College want the farmers to plant?
(d) Chinese elm.
2. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
3. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
4. What river does the narrator talk about in Chapter 13?
(a) The Sasquehena.
(b) The Porterville.
(c) The Flambeau.
(d) The Wisconsin River.
5. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator leave his house with a notebook and coffee?
2. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
3. How many fish does the narrator catch?
4. What is silphium?
5. In Adams County, October is the hunting season for what?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)