|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who kills the oak tree?
(a) Ice storm.
(d) Burrowing animals.
2. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
3. What saves the plovers?
(a) Local gun laws.
(b) Federal migratory bird laws.
(c) The plovers move to other areas.
(d) Federal habitat laws.
4. What kind of seedlings does the narrator describe?
5. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the animals go when they are pushed out of their home by the floods?
2. Where do plovers nest?
3. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
4. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
5. The woodcock begins its overture with throaty chirps that are spaced how far apart?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)