|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the fish that the narrator catches are record breakers in size?
2. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
3. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
(a) Central America.
(d) The South Pole.
4. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
5. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
(a) A few days.
(b) Several years.
(c) A month.
(d) A few weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who kills the oak tree?
2. The book begins in January with what type of weather or environment?
3. Why does the narrator say he has to get off his neighbor's property?
4. What flower does the narrator write about in April?
5. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)