|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
(c) Bur fir.
(d) Bur oak.
2. Who does the narrator say is the first animal to awaken in January?
3. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
(a) The Pleistocene era.
(b) The 1200s.
(c) The Ice Age.
(d) The 1800s.
4. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
5. Most geese travel in families of how many?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do people begin to settle in the prairie lands?
2. What saves the plovers?
3. The woodcock begins its overture with throaty chirps that are spaced how far apart?
4. Where does the woodcock land after the dance?
5. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)