|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
(a) International commerce.
(b) Eating while flying.
(c) Returning to where they are born.
(d) Flying long distances.
2. All the trees in the area date to what time?
(a) 1850s and 1860s.
(b) 1830s and 1840s.
(c) 1870s and 1880s.
(d) 1810s and 1820s.
3. What or who kills the oak tree?
(a) Ice storm.
(b) Burrowing animals.
4. What kind of predator follows the meadow mouse?
5. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
(a) They are a nuisance.
(b) They get in the way.
(c) They are destroying crops.
(d) They like to eat them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't people ignore all these wild plants?
2. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
3. How long does it take silphium to mature?
4. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
5. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)