|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the general topic of A Sand County?
2. For how long does the faithful oak tree provide wood for the narrator's family?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 80 years.
3. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County River.
(b) Prairie Stream.
(c) Sand County Creek.
(d) Alder Fork.
4. Where does the narrator go to see silphium?
(a) The forest.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The field.
(d) The riverbank.
5. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
(a) His son.
(b) A friend.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) He does it alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
2. What is the main argument of this book?
3. Most geese travel in families of how many?
4. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
5. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)