|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take silphium to mature?
(a) Probably a decade.
(b) Probably a millenium.
(c) Probably five years.
(d) Probably a year.
2. How many acres of land does the narrator legally own?
3. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County Creek.
(b) Alder Fork.
(c) Prairie Stream.
(d) Sand County River.
4. Why does the narrator say he has to get off his neighbor's property?
(a) To avoid being caught for trespassing.
(b) So his neighbor can get to work.
(c) To get back to his house.
(d) To avoid having to explain what he is doing.
5. What tree does the narrator write about in April?
(b) Bur oak.
(c) Bur fir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say is the most exciting about the flooding of the land where he lives?
2. What kind of tracks does the narrator follow in Chapter One?
3. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
4. When does the woodcock begins his show every year?
5. How long does it take the chicks to grow up and learn to fly after they hatch?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)