|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Prairie Stream.
(b) Sand County Creek.
(c) Sand County River.
(d) Alder Fork.
2. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(b) In the garage.
(c) Outside under the house.
(d) In the forest.
3. How long does it take the chicks to grow up and learn to fly after they hatch?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 90 days.
4. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
5. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
(a) Only in the western hemisphere.
(b) Only in the United States.
(c) Throughout the world.
(d) Only in the eastern hemisphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before human settlers, the prairie lands are in a war against what?
2. How long does it take silphium to mature?
3. How many fish does the narrator catch?
4. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
5. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)