Quiz: Chapter 14, Illinois and Iowa to Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To the superficial eye, the Gavilan region is hard, stony and full of what?
b) Cliffs and slopes.
2. In Chapter 14, what are the grandfather and grandson cutting down?
a) Chinese elm tree.
b) Pine tree.
c) Cottonwood tree.
d) Oak tree.
3. Who does the the state send to kill the bear?
a) A bounty hunter.
b) A state trooper.
c) A government trapper.
d) None of these.
4. The narrator likens the hunter in the Sierra Madres to what?
5. When the bus passes through a cemetery, what plant does the narrator...
This section contains 311 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)