|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November, the wind blows in what direction?
2. What tree does the narrator have a bias towards?
3. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(a) Outside under the house.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the garage.
4. Why does the dairy industry want to put a dam on the river?
(a) For electricity.
(b) For its use in dairy farming.
(c) For preservation.
(d) For recreation.
5. What saves the plovers?
(a) Federal habitat laws.
(b) Local gun laws.
(c) Federal migratory bird laws.
(d) The plovers move to other areas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
2. Who or what destroys the painting the narrator describes?
3. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
4. What or who kills the oak tree?
5. Who does the narrator meet at the river in Chapter 13?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)