|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
(b) Central America.
(c) The South Pole.
2. When does the narrator buy a farm?
3. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
(a) When their chicks are grown.
(b) When the air turns too cool for them.
(c) At the beginning of winter.
(d) At the end of summer.
4. In the morning sunlight, the painting is sprayed with what?
(a) An overlay of blue.
(b) A clear color.
5. In November, the wind blows in what direction?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, the narrator discusses the extinction of what?
2. The narrator discusses the travel of what through time?
3. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
4. How many of the fish that the narrator catches are record breakers in size?
5. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)