|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the fish that the narrator catches are record breakers in size?
2. In Chapter 13, the narrator discusses the extinction of what?
(a) The golden swallow.
(b) The draba.
(c) The passenger pigeon.
(d) The crane.
3. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
(a) Central America.
(b) The South Pole.
4. What is the first wildlife the narrator mentions lives in his woods?
(a) The chickadees.
(b) The bears.
(c) The coons.
(d) The wood ducks.
5. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Being left behind.
(c) Animal involvement.
(d) Human involvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is playing on the green turf in the painting?
2. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
3. How many miles do the geese travel?
4. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
5. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)