|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) There are no tracks in the painting.
(b) Animal tracks.
(c) People tracks.
(d) Tire tracks.
2. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) In the evening.
(c) In mid morning.
(d) The robin is silent.
3. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(a) In the garage.
(b) Outside under the house.
(c) In the forest.
4. How many of the fish that the narrator catches are record breakers in size?
5. The narrator says that the geese are making this journey since when?
(a) The 1200s.
(b) The Pleistocene era.
(c) The Ice Age.
(d) The 1800s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tree does the narrator have a bias towards?
2. What is another area of Wisconsin that the narrator has a deep love for?
3. According to the narrator, what bird is particularly liked among people in Wisconsin?
4. What river does the narrator talk about in Chapter 13?
5. What animal is playing on the green turf in the painting?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)