|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the dairy industry want to put a dam on the river?
(a) For electricity.
(b) For recreation.
(c) For its use in dairy farming.
(d) For preservation.
2. According to the narrator, how many times does a person view the same painting?
(a) Whenever he wants.
(b) Whenever he comes to the area.
(c) A limited number of times.
(d) Only once.
3. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) There are no tracks in the painting.
(b) Animal tracks.
(c) People tracks.
(d) Tire tracks.
4. According to the narrator, what bird is particularly liked among people in Wisconsin?
5. How many miles do the geese travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does the narrator talk about in Chapter 13?
2. Who paints the picture or scene that the narrator likes to view?
3. What flower does the narrator describe as blooming in the sand?
4. How long do pine trees usually live?
5. Where does the narrator go fishing?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)