|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
(a) Eating while flying.
(b) Flying long distances.
(c) International commerce.
(d) Returning to where they are born.
2. What animal is playing on the green turf in the painting?
(a) Prairie dogs.
3. For how long does the faithful oak tree provide wood for the narrator's family?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 80 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 60 years.
4. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
(a) When the air turns too cool for them.
(b) At the beginning of winter.
(c) At the end of summer.
(d) When their chicks are grown.
5. How long does it take the chicks to grow up and learn to fly after they hatch?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 90 days.
(d) 30 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator talks about the geese's inevitable flight to where?
2. In the November chapter, the narrator's focus is on what?
3. Where does the upland plover spend the winter?
4. Why does the dairy industry want to put a dam on the river?
5. Most geese travel in families of how many?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)