|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the hollow oak trees?
(b) All the above.
2. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
(a) People tracks.
(b) Animal tracks.
(c) Tire tracks.
(d) There are no tracks in the painting.
3. Most geese travel in families of how many?
4. What saves the plovers?
(a) Federal migratory bird laws.
(b) Federal habitat laws.
(c) The plovers move to other areas.
(d) Local gun laws.
5. What is another area of Wisconsin that the narrator has a deep love for?
(a) The cities.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The lakes.
(d) The sand counties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do the geese travel?
2. How does the painting, that the narrator describes in August, begin?
3. Plovers are smart enough to avoid what?
4. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
5. How long do pine trees usually live?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)