|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fish does the narrator catch?
2. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
(a) Outside under the house.
(b) In the forest.
(d) In the garage.
3. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County River.
(b) Prairie Stream.
(c) Sand County Creek.
(d) Alder Fork.
4. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
(a) International commerce.
(b) Eating while flying.
(c) Returning to where they are born.
(d) Flying long distances.
5. Why does the narrator like the hazel?
(a) It provides food for his grouse.
(b) It is nearly extinct in his area.
(c) It has a purple color.
(d) It gives shade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator love the aspen?
2. In Chapter 13, the narrator discusses the extinction of what?
3. What is the first wildlife the narrator mentions lives in his woods?
4. The narrator says that November is the month of the what?
5. What or who kills the oak tree?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)