|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fish does the narrator catch?
2. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
3. What animal do the cured oak leaves feed?
(b) Wood ducks.
4. How long does it take to finish the painting?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
5. What animal is playing on the green turf in the painting?
(d) Prairie dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator buy a farm?
2. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
3. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
4. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
5. How long do pine trees usually live?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)