|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what bird is particularly liked among people in Wisconsin?
2. What fish is the narrator fishing for?
3. The narrator says that geese make these migratory journeys where?
(a) Only in the eastern hemisphere.
(b) Throughout the world.
(c) Only in the United States.
(d) Only in the western hemisphere.
4. Why does the narrator love the tamarack?
(a) It has beautiful leaves.
(b) It is nearly extinct in his area.
(c) It provides food for his grouse.
(d) It gives shade.
5. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
(a) In mid morning.
(b) The robin is silent.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) In the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says that November is the month of the what?
2. When do the plover go back to Argentina?
3. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
4. According to the narrator, how many times does a person view the same painting?
5. Where do the narrator and his friends wait out the storm?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)