|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what bird is particularly liked among people in Wisconsin?
2. What tree does the narrator have a bias towards?
3. Who does the narrator ask to help cut down the oak tree?
(a) He does it alone.
(b) His son.
(c) A friend.
(d) His neighbor.
4. Why does the narrator love the aspen?
(a) It provides food for his grouse.
(b) It has lovely colors.
(c) It grows tall.
(d) It has beautiful leaves.
5. The narrator says that the geese are good at what?
(a) Flying long distances.
(b) Returning to where they are born.
(c) International commerce.
(d) Eating while flying.
Short Answer Questions
1. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
2. How long do pine trees usually live?
3. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
4. Most geese travel in families of how many?
5. How do September mornings begin?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)