|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the narrator wait to cut the oak tree down?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A month.
(d) Several years.
2. When does the State Conservation Department begin to rebuild the river?
3. How long do birch trees usually live?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 1,000 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. The narrator says that November is the month of the what?
(a) The shovel.
(b) The wind.
(c) The axe.
(d) The tractor.
5. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
(a) In mid morning.
(b) In the evening.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) The robin is silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator buy a farm?
2. How long does it take to finish the painting?
3. Who or what destroys the painting the narrator describes?
4. Where do plovers nest?
5. How many miles do the geese travel?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)