|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Wisconsin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the November chapter, the narrator's focus is on what?
2. Who does the narrator meet at the river in Chapter 13?
(a) Paul Bunyan.
(b) A lost dog.
(c) A friend.
(d) Two college boys.
3. How long do pine trees usually live?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 1,000 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. For how long does the faithful oak tree provide wood for the narrator's family?
(a) 80 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
5. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
(a) In mid morning.
(b) The robin is silent.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bathes in the the pools of the painting?
2. Most geese travel in families of how many?
3. Why does the narrator like the hazel?
4. Where does the narrator go fishing?
5. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)