Quiz: Chapter 1, January to Chapter 17, Oregon and Utah and Chapter 18, Manitoba
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When is the best time to hunt for grouse?
a) When the weather turns cold.
b) When the tamaracks turn gold.
c) When the rain starts.
d) When the berries turn ripe.
2. Who does the narrator say is the most exciting about the flooding of the land where he lives?
a) The woodcock.
b) The geese.
c) The carp.
3. In November, the wind blows in what direction?
4. How long do the blackberry bushes glow red?
a) One month.
b) A day.
c) Two weeks.
d) A week.
5. When the narrator sees the...
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)