|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir George functions as a _______________.
(b) Tax collector.
2. What happens to Jay when he is with Cora?
(a) He falls in love.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) Quick Peg picks his pockets.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. Where does Peg hide while the sheriff searches for her?
(a) Lizzie's room
(b) A cave.
(c) Sowerby's old cabin.
(d) A tavern.
4. Workers in the colonies have to work for whomever buys them for a period of ___________________.
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Six months.
5. Who wants Lizzie to speak on Mack's behalf?
(a) Sir George.
(d) Lady Alicia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relative does Jay meet while in Williamsburg?
2. Why does Lizzie feel trapped in her situation?
3. How many Indians are watching Mack and Lizzie?
4. Who thwarts Lizzie's party?
5. What can Mack tell about Lizzie when he sees her riding her horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Mack give to Lizzie after the death of her baby?
2. What is Mack's fate in the colonies?
3. What preparations has Mack made for his escape and what prevents him from going?
4. What does Lizzie learn about Jay's affairs with slave girls?
5. What are the terms of Sir George's will?
6. Why does Lizzie feel forced to comply with the deal made between Gordonson and Sir George?
7. How was Mack set up to be arrested?
8. Why does Lizzie decide to run away with Mack?
9. Why is Lizzie unable to speak for Mack who is in prison?
10. What are the circumstances that have Peg seeking shelter at Mockjack Hall?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)