|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lizzie tells Sir George that she will testify for Mack but _____________________.
(a) She will no longer live with Jay.
(b) She wants the mining stopped at High Glen.
(c) She is moving to America.
(d) She will not lie for Mack.
2. How many Indians are watching Mack and Lizzie?
3. What does Peg tell Jay and his men?
(a) The location of Mack and Lizzie.
(b) The contents of Mack's wagon.
(d) Mack's escape plans.
4. What is Mack's final punishment?
(a) He is set free.
(b) He is to be hanged.
(c) He is to serve the rest of his life in hard labor.
(d) He is to be transported to the colonies.
5. What happens to Jay when he is with Cora?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) Quick Peg picks his pockets.
(c) He falls in love.
(d) He is stabbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river do Mack and Lizzie reach in Chapter 40?
2. Who takes charge of the household staff after the death of Lizzie's baby?
3. Jay and his men figure that Mack and Lizzie will ____________________.
4. Workers in the colonies have to work for whomever buys them for a period of ___________________.
5. How did Peg kill the farmer who tried to rape her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)