Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Indians do after leading Mack and Lizzie to a meadow?
(a) Leave them.
(b) Trade them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Torture them.
2. How many days do Mack, Lizzie and Peg travel before they reach the river?
3. What is Mack and Lizzie's primary goal?
(a) Avoid Jay.
(b) Get food.
(d) Find a boat.
4. What is the name of the tavern Mack stops at in Fredericksburg?
(a) The Fredericksburg Inn.
(b) The Sotheby.
(c) The Eagle.
(d) The Ordinary.
5. Jay and Lizzie's first tobacco crop is labeled as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The minister who visits Lizzie in London is the pastor of the church in ______________.
2. What happens to Jay after the first tobacco crop?
3. Lizzie tells Sir George that she will testify for Mack but _____________________.
4. Any grandchild born within a year of Sir George's death will receive _______________ of the estate.
5. Lady Alicia essentially tells Jay to __________________ if she refuses him in his pursuit of an heir.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)