|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern Mack stops at in Fredericksburg?
(a) The Eagle.
(b) The Fredericksburg Inn.
(c) The Sotheby.
(d) The Ordinary.
2. What does Mack give the Indians in exchange for their guide services?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A blanket.
3. Where does Mack ride to to buy some oats?
4. Whom did Jay tell Armstrong he could find?
5. Which person is NOT taken to the courthouse in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship transporting the prisoners to the colonies?
2. What do Mack, Lizzie, and Peg have to leave behind to make better time?
3. What are Peg's feelings for Mack?
4. Who has arranged Jay's mortgage loan?
5. Jay and his men figure that Mack and Lizzie will ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lizzie decide to run away with Mack?
2. Does Jay feel it is worth his time to hunt for Lizzie?
3. What does Lizzie learn about Jay's affairs with slave girls?
4. How does Mack begin to prepare for an escape from Mockjack Hall?
5. Why does Peg run away during the escape with Mack and Lizzie?
6. What is the outcome of the trials for Cora, Peg, and Mack?
7. How was Mack set up to be arrested?
8. What is the fate of the prisoners in the colonies?
9. What advice does Lady Alicia give Jay regarding Sir George's will?
10. Why do Mack, Lizzie, and Peg decide to leave their wagon and belongings behind during their escape?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)