|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the overseer of Mockjack Hall?
(a) Charles Maguire.
(b) Bill Sowerby.
(c) Edward Jones.
(d) George Weston.
2. What is the name of the prison where Peg and Cora are sent?
(a) Glengarry Prison.
(b) Bristol Prison.
(c) Newgate Prison.
(d) Tower of London.
3. News arrives that _______________ has died.
(a) Sir George.
(b) Lady Alicia.
(d) Lady Eleanor.
4. Lizzie locks herself in her room with __________________.
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A Bible.
(c) An axe.
(d) A pistol.
5. Lizzie and Jay are to leave for Virginia ____________.
(a) In a week.
(b) In a month.
(c) The next day.
(d) In six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes charge of the household staff after the death of Lizzie's baby?
2. What is notable about Lizzie's baby?
3. Mack learns that Cora has married a man named ___________________.
4. Jay's gambling debts are forgiven by Lennox in exchange for ____________________.
5. What do the Indians do after leading Mack and Lizzie to a meadow?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)