|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mack so popular among the workers?
(a) He gets higher wages for them.
(b) He buys drinks for everyone.
(c) He sets up a charity for unemployed men.
(d) He knows how to tell a good joke.
2. Jay and Lizzie's house is located on __________________.
(a) Pier Street.
(b) Chapel Street.
(c) Ash Street.
(d) Bristol Street.
3. Companies will no longer hire Mack because _____________________.
(a) He is Catholic.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is a troublemaker.
(d) He is always late.
4. What is the name of the horse given to Jay by his father?
5. With whom does Lizzie attend the event advertised in the flyer?
(a) She goes with Lady Alicia.
(b) She goes alone.
(c) She goes with Jay.
(d) She goes with Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jay Jamisson want to kill?
2. What does Lizzie wear to attend the event?
3. Who joins the Jamissons in the deer hunt?
4. What does Delaney advise Mack to do?
5. Who is the lawyer whom Mack sees in London?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the terms of Sir George's will?
2. How is Cora blackmailed into giving up Mack's location?
3. What is the content of the Prologue in A PLACE CALLED FREEDOM?
4. What is the fate of the prisoners in the colonies?
5. What is Lady Hallim's advice regarding Jay's growing interest in Lizzie?
6. How does Lizzie learn about Mack's upcoming prize fight?
7. How does Mack begin to prepare for an escape from Mockjack Hall?
8. Which one of the Jamisson sons does Lizzie agree to marry and why?
9. What does Mack do that makes the Jamissons wary of him?
10. Why does Lizzie decide to testify on Mack's behalf?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)