1. What is High Glen?
2. What year is inscribed on the iron collar?
3. What does the owner of High Glen use as a paperweight?
4. What is the last name of Mack and Esther?
5. What is mined in the local mines?
6. How old was Mack when he first started working in the mines?
7. What is Lizzie's last name?
8. Which Jamisson boy do the Jamissons hope Lizzie will marry?
9. What is Jay Jamisson hoping his father will give him as a birthday gift?
A sugar plantation in Barbados.
10. In what country does the novel primarily take place?
This section contains 3,591 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)