|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the ship carrying the prisoners to reach the colonies?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
2. Who has attended the hanging with Mack?
3. When can Esther leave Scotland?
(a) When she gets married.
(b) When the family house is sold.
(c) When she finishes her schooling.
(d) When Mack sends money for her.
4. What is a firedamp?
(a) A wet rag.
(b) A firefighter.
(c) An appendage on a fireplace.
(d) A flammable gas.
5. What surprising news does Lizzie tell Mack?
(a) His sister has been captured.
(b) Annie has married someone else.
(c) He is a free man.
(d) She is in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits the Jamissons from the Secretary of State's office?
2. Why can Sir George not give the Barbados plantation to Jay?
3. Sir George says that Mack is a born _______________.
4. What is Mack doing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. Lady Hallim is angry that Lizzie is in love with _________________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)