|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jay and Lizzie's house is located on __________________.
(a) Ash Street.
(b) Pier Street.
(c) Chapel Street.
(d) Bristol Street.
2. What does the owner of High Glen use as a paperweight?
(a) Lump of coal.
(b) Gold brick.
(c) Beer stein.
(d) Iron collar.
3. With whom does Lizzie attend the event advertised in the flyer?
(a) She goes alone.
(b) She goes with Lady Alicia.
(c) She goes with Jay.
(d) She goes with Annie.
4. Which Jamisson boy do the Jamissons hope Lizzie will marry?
5. Why is Lennox upset about Mack?
(a) Mack has bailed on a business deal.
(b) Mack wants to divorce his sister.
(c) Mack is making deals directly with the shippers.
(d) Mack won't repay a gambling debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the law, if a man over twenty-one works in the mine for ________________, he becomes the property of the owner.
2. Who saves Lizzie from being raped in the alley?
3. What does Lizzie need to do in order to view the mines?
4. Lizzie dresses as a man to attend a _______________.
5. Who is Mack's twin sister?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)