|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lizzie locks herself in her room with __________________.
(a) A pistol.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) An axe.
(d) A Bible.
2. Who is the man running for Parliament who will support the coal heavers?
(a) James Masterson.
(b) Gregory Edmonton.
(c) John Wilkes.
(d) David Spence.
3. Which relative does Jay meet while in Williamsburg?
(a) Charles MacDougal.
(b) James Sloane.
(c) Hamish Drome.
(d) Eric Vanderkellen.
4. Lizzie tells Sir George that she will testify for Mack but _____________________.
(a) She will no longer live with Jay.
(b) She will not lie for Mack.
(c) She is moving to America.
(d) She wants the mining stopped at High Glen.
5. Who is Augustus Pym?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A tailor.
(c) A store owner.
(d) A special prosecutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Lizzie not speak on Mack's behalf?
2. Jay and Lizzie's house is located on __________________.
3. What is the name of Lizzie's home?
4. Why does Lizzie feel trapped in her situation?
5. What are Robert's plans for the plantation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)