|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the law, if a man over twenty-one works in the mine for ________________, he becomes the property of the owner.
(a) Six months.
(b) A month.
(c) A year and a day.
(d) Ten years.
2. What does Lizzie need to do in order to view the mines?
(a) Dress like a man.
(b) Cover her face.
(c) Get plenty of sleep.
(d) Pack a picnic lunch.
3. Who does Jay Jamisson want to kill?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His boss.
4. Who is Augustus Pym?
(a) A tailor.
(b) A special prosecutor.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A store owner.
5. Jay and Lizzie's house is located on __________________.
(a) Chapel Street.
(b) Pier Street.
(c) Ash Street.
(d) Bristol Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lizzie tells Sir George that she will testify for Mack but _____________________.
2. Where do Mack and his friend go after the event at the beginning of Chapter 13?
3. Who saves Lizzie from being raped in the alley?
4. Which person is NOT taken to the courthouse in Chapter 24?
5. What does Lizzie wear to attend the event?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)