|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Conor sit when he visits his mother in the hospital on page 164?
(a) Side of her bed.
(d) Vacant bed in her room.
2. What does Conor feel when he sees Harry, Sully, and Anton coming on in "Invisible"?
3. On page 172, why does the monster say that he came?
(a) To help Conor grieve.
(b) To heal Conor's mother.
(c) To heal Conor.
(d) To be a companion for Conor.
4. How long ago does the monster's second tale take place?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 275 years.
(c) 150 years.
(d) 350 years.
5. What does the headmistress decide to do about the fight that Conor caused?
(a) Expel him.
(b) Make him do something nice for Harry.
(d) Send him to detention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Conor standing at the beginning of "The Fourth Tale"?
2. How many daughters did the parson have in the monster's second tale?
3. What does Conor use to smash windows on page 111?
4. When does Conor's grandmother call his father in "Invisible"?
5. On page 178, what happens to Conor's mom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Conor and the monster do as the monster begins the third tale on page 146?
2. How does Conor's grandmother react when she sees the damage Conor has done on page 117?
3. At the beginning of "A Note," how does Conor describe his days?
4. Why do Harry's parents decide not to press charges against Conor?
5. What does Conor find when he goes downstairs after waking on page 123?
6. On page 86, how is the visit described that Conor and his dad have with his mom?
7. What does Conor's mother look like on page 163?
8. In Conor's nightmare, where is his mom and what happens to her?
9. What type of person was the Apothecary?
10. Why does Liam say that Conor cannot come to live in America?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)