|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On page 160, how often does Conor wake shouting?
(a) 1-2 times a night.
(b) 3-4 times a night.
(c) 4-5 times a night.
(d) 2-3 times a night.
2. On page 92, when does Liam say that Conor can come and visit?
(b) Summer break.
(c) Spring break.
3. What is the punishment for beating up another student?
(c) Janitorial work in the school.
(d) Community service.
4. What blows in through a broken window after Conor and Harry's fight?
(d) Pine needles.
5. Who is Lily with at the beginning of "Invisible"?
(a) Her friends.
(d) Girls who do not like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Conor want to go on page 168?
2. What color is the carpet on page 153?
3. In "Invisible," how long does Conor remember sleeping that morning?
4. What bones did Conor and the monster break when they hit Harry?
5. What gets knocked into Conor's lap on page 143?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Conor's nightmare, where is his mom and what happens to her?
2. What does Conor's father say about the mess that Conor made at his grandmother's house?
3. At the beginning of "A Note," how does Conor describe his days?
4. Why does the monster say that he came?
5. What does Conor find when he goes downstairs after waking on page 123?
6. What does Conor do on page 119 after his grandmother goes to her bedroom?
7. What does Lily tell Conor in a note on page 162?
8. In the monster's second tale, how does he describe the countryside?
9. On page 143, what is Conor's morning like at school?
10. How long is Liam staying and why?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)