|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hands is Conor trying to hold on page 180?
(a) His father's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His grandmother's.
2. What color is the carpet on page 153?
(a) Eggshell white.
(b) Egg yolk yellow.
(c) Spilled wine.
3. On page 164, how does Conor feel as he looks at his mom and hears her say hello to him?
4. What do Conor and Harry do on page 144?
(b) Yell at one another.
(c) Shove one another.
(d) Shake hands.
5. On page 174, where does Conor see his mom sitting?
(b) On a ledge.
(c) By a stream.
(d) Edge of a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Conor to school in "Invisible"?
2. What does Conor do when Lily and her mother come to visit on page 160?
3. What is Liam drinking on page 86?
4. After Harry is beat up, who is the only person who looks at Conor briefly?
5. On page 92, when does Liam say that Conor can come and visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Conor find when he goes downstairs after waking on page 123?
2. What does Conor do to his grandmother's clock on pages 93-94?
3. What does Conor ask the monster at the beginning of "No Tale," and what how does the monster respond?
4. What type of person was the Apothecary?
5. Why do Harry's parents decide not to press charges against Conor?
6. What do Conor and the monster do as the monster begins the third tale on page 146?
7. On page 122, what does Conor do in the schoolyard?
8. What does Conor's mother tell him on page 167?
9. What does Conor do on page 119 after his grandmother goes to her bedroom?
10. What does Conor's mother look like on page 163?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)