|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color scarf is Conor's mother wearing around her head on page 38?
2. How does Conor leave his house on page 30 to meet the monster?
(a) Back door.
(b) Side door.
(c) Bedroom window.
(d) Front door.
3. On page 69, how many rounds of treatments has Conor's mom had?
4. How many times a week does Conor's grandmother do laundry?
5. On page 1, how often has Conor been having The Nightmare?
(a) A lot.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every other night.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Conor hurt himself on page 18?
2. How old is Conor?
3. On page 16, when is Conor's grandmother coming?
4. On page 50, what has Conor hoped that the monster would do for him?
5. What were houses made of in the tree's first story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Conor's grandmother have for him at the beginning of "Little Talk"?
2. What happened after Lily told friends that Conor's mother had cancer?
3. On page 50, how does Conor feel when the nightmare feeling rises in him?
4. What happens when Conor tells the monster on page 9 to come and get him?
5. How long has Conor known Lily and what has their relationship been like?
6. What does Conor find on his bedroom floors when he wakes, and how does he think they got there?
7. What happened to Conor's dad?
8. On page 76, when was the last time that Conor's mother had to stay in the hospital and how long did she stay?
9. On page 44, why does Conor think he will have trouble sleeping?
10. How does Conor's grandmother keep up with the cleaning and why?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)