|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On page 115 what is shattered into pieces beyond counting?
(a) Easy chair.
2. How long does the monster say that the yew tree lives?
(a) 500 years.
(b) Thousands of years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) Hundreds of years.
3. On page 164, how does Conor feel as he looks at his mom and hears her say hello to him?
4. When did the monster vanish after Conor and Harry's fight?
(a) After Miss Kwan arrived.
(b) After Conor was taken to the headmistress's office.
(c) After Lily ran to get a teacher.
(d) After Harry was left shivering and bleeding.
5. What does Conor's grandmother knock over after seeing the damage Conor has done to her sitting room?
(b) Display case.
6. What do Conor and Harry do on page 144?
(a) Yell at one another.
(c) Shove one another.
(d) Shake hands.
7. What do the passing days seem like to Conor after his fight with Harry?
(a) One torturous day.
(b) One big, gray day.
(c) One black day.
(d) An eternal day.
8. Where is Harry bleeding after the Monster hits him?
9. On page 145, when was the digital clock in the dining hall at school bought?
10. How late does Conor work trying to clean up the mess in his grandmother's sitting room?
(a) Until dawn.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) Until a few hours after midnight.
(d) 3 a.m.
11. After Conor and Harry's fight, how many people speak to Conor the rest of the day?
12. What room in Conor's grandmother is destroyed?
(a) Living room.
(c) Sitting room.
13. What is Conor drinking while spending time with his dad?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
14. In "Invisible," where is Conor's grandmother?
(d) Friend's house.
15. On page 178, what happens to Conor's mom?
(a) She is grabbed by a monster.
(b) She is eaten by a monster.
(c) She gets pulled over a cliff.
(d) She falls into a hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conor have for breakfast in "Invisible"?
2. Where is Conor standing at the beginning of "The Fourth Tale"?
3. What bones did Conor and the monster break when they hit Harry?
4. How many years does Conor's mother wish that she had?
5. On page 160 how often does Conor have The Nightmare?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)