|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Harry is beat up, who is the only person who looks at Conor briefly?
2. What gets knocked into Conor's lap on page 143?
(b) Chocolate milk.
(c) Fruit punch.
(d) Orange juice.
3. How late does Conor work trying to clean up the mess in his grandmother's sitting room?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) Until dawn.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) Until a few hours after midnight.
4. Who takes Conor to school in "Invisible"?
(a) Lily's mother.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
5. What is the second thing that the monster destroys?
(d) Easy chair.
6. In "Invisible," how long does Conor remember sleeping that morning?
(a) A half an hour.
(b) Long enough to have the nightmare.
(c) Long enough to feel rested.
(d) An hour.
7. Whose hands is Conor trying to hold on page 180?
(a) His mother's.
(c) His grandmother's.
(d) His father's.
8. On page 92, when does Liam say that Conor can come and visit?
(a) Summer break.
(b) Spring break.
9. How does Conor's father say that Conor will be punished for destroying his grandmother's sitting room?
(a) He will have to do more chores.
(b) He will not be punished.
(c) Grounded for several weeks.
(d) He will have to fix up the room.
10. What persuaded Harry's parents not to press charges against Conor?
(a) Miss Kwan told them Harry had been bullying Conor.
(b) The headmistress persuaded them not to.
(c) Students testified that Harry was picking on Conor.
(d) They found out about Conor's mother.
11. What does Conor feel when he sees Harry, Sully, and Anton coming on in "Invisible"?
12. On page 178, what happens to Conor's mom?
(a) She falls into a hole.
(b) She is eaten by a monster.
(c) She gets pulled over a cliff.
(d) She is grabbed by a monster.
13. On page 160 how often does Conor have The Nightmare?
(a) Every 3 days.
(b) Every 2 days.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Every time he sleeps.
14. What do Conor and Harry do on page 144?
(a) Shake hands.
(c) Yell at one another.
(d) Shove one another.
15. What does Conor do when Lily and her mother come to visit on page 160?
(a) Sit outside.
(b) Wander the halls.
(c) Read magazines in the gift shop.
(d) Go to the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the carpet on page 153?
2. Where is Conor standing at the beginning of "The Fourth Tale"?
3. Who is in Conor's grandmother's kitchen in "Invisible"?
4. What is Liam drinking on page 86?
5. On page 115, what is the only piece of furniture that is left standing in Conor's grandmother's sitting room?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)