|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anton and Sully do after the monster hits Harry?
(a) Throw food.
(c) Hit Conor.
(d) Trip Conor.
2. What can Conor tell about his grandmother on page 117 by looking at her face before she sees the damage he has done?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is frustrated.
(d) She is sad.
3. What is the first thing the monster destroys?
(a) Front door.
(c) Kitchen table.
4. On page 86, what does Conor's dad call him?
5. Who is Lily with at the beginning of "Invisible"?
(b) Her friends.
(c) Girls who do not like her.
6. How many of the books in the sitting room are damaged?
(c) Every one.
7. When does the monster say that it is time for the third tale?
(a) When Conor is walking home.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) When Conor goes home from school.
(d) During Conor's lunch.
8. Where does Conor want to go on page 168?
(c) His home.
9. How late does Conor work trying to clean up the mess in his grandmother's sitting room?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) Until dawn.
(d) Until a few hours after midnight.
10. Why does Liam come to see Conor?
(a) Because Conor's grandmother asked him to.
(b) Because he wanted to see how Conor is doing.
(c) Because Conor asked him to.
(d) Because Conor's mother asked him to.
11. How many daughters did the parson have in the monster's second tale?
12. After Conor and Harry's right, what do two pupils do when Conor passes them in the hall?
(a) Back up against the wall.
(b) Dash into an empty room.
(c) Look for a teacher.
13. What time is it when Conor damages his grandmother's clock?
14. What area of the hospital does Conor help a lost old lady find?
(c) Physical therapy.
(d) Emergency room.
15. On page 145, when was the digital clock in the dining hall at school bought?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Conor and his dad having to eat on page 86?
2. How does Conor's father say that Conor will be punished for destroying his grandmother's sitting room?
3. Why does Conor's father say that Conor cannot live with him?
4. What is Liam drinking on page 86?
5. What is the real monster from Conor's nightmare formed of?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)