|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On page 17, what does Conor's mother say that his grandmother is bringing her?
(b) A quilt.
(c) Essential oils.
2. What type of king ruled in the Tree's first story?
3. On page 68, how long ago has it been since Lilly told a few of her friends about Conor's mom?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) About 6 months.
(d) Just over a year.
4. Where does Harry hit Conor on page 69?
5. What day of the week does Conor's grandmother's cleaning lady come to clean?
6. What type of tree rises from the graveyard that Conor can see from his bedroom window?
7. On page 24, where does Conor remember his mom talking him to eat?
(a) Thai restaurant.
(b) Italian restaurant.
(c) Indian restaurant.
(d) Fast food restaurant.
8. On page 75, when is Conor's father flying in?
9. On page 1, what time is it when Conor looks at his clock?
10. Where does Conor's father live?
11. How far of a drive is it from Conor's grandmother's house to his school?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 35 minutes.
12. How does Conor's grandmother like her tea?
(a) 1 sugar and a dash of milk.
(b) 2 sugars, no milk.
(c) Honey and milk.
(d) No sugar or milk.
13. Where does Conor sleep when his grandmother visits?
(b) Living room floor.
14. What does Conor have for breakfast on page 10?
(a) Toast, cereal, and juice.
(b) Peanut butter toast.
(c) Toaster pastries.
(d) Leftover supper.
15. On page 40, what do Conor, his grandmother, and mother have for dinner?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Fast food.
(c) Chinese take-away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prints are on the walls of the room where Conor sleeps at his grandmother's house?
2. On page 8, what does the monster's breath smell like?
3. On page 80, how long has it been since Conor has seen the monster?
4. In the chapter "Three Stories" what does Conor's mother cook for dinner?
5. What time do monsters show up?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)