|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 159-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Conor's grandmother go after discovering the damage he did to her house?
(a) Conor's room.
(c) Her bedroom.
2. In "Invisible," where is Conor's grandmother?
(b) Friend's house.
3. Where does Conor hurt himself on page 18?
(a) Right elbow.
(c) Inside of his lip.
(d) Left ankle.
4. What do the passing days seem like to Conor after his fight with Harry?
(a) One big, gray day.
(b) An eternal day.
(c) One torturous day.
(d) One black day.
5. On page 14, how does Conor think that the items he found on the floor of his room when he woke got into his bedroom?
(a) A monster brought them.
(b) Fell out of his backpack.
(c) Blew in through his open window.
(d) Fell out of his boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. On page 145, when was the digital clock in the dining hall at school bought?
2. In the tree's first story, how old was the king's grandson when the king died?
3. When Conor got up in the morning after the first nightmare the readers witness, what was on the floor of his room?
4. What do Conor and Harry do on page 144?
5. What does Conor's grandmother knock over after seeing the damage Conor has done to her sitting room?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)