|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 159-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prints are on the walls of the room where Conor sleeps at his grandmother's house?
(c) Sailing ships.
2. On page 75, when is Conor's father flying in?
3. Where does Conor sit when he visits his mother in the hospital on page 164?
(a) Side of her bed.
(c) Vacant bed in her room.
4. On Page 17, how long does Conor's mother say that his grandmother will stay?
(a) 2-3 nights.
(b) A day or two.
(c) A couple of nights.
(d) 3-4 nights.
5. After Conor and Harry's right, what do two pupils do when Conor passes them in the hall?
(a) Dash into an empty room.
(c) Back up against the wall.
(d) Look for a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. On page 92, when does Liam say that Conor can come and visit?
2. What can Conor tell about his grandmother on page 117 by looking at her face before she sees the damage he has done?
3. How many times has Conor's mother told him that the tree in the graveyard is a yew tree?
4. How long does the monster say that the yew tree lives?
5. On page 52, what restaurant does Conor say is not available in his town?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)