|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 86-114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On page 30, how many feet does the monster tower above Conor?
(a) 25 to 30 feet.
(b) 30 to 40 feet.
(c) 55 to 60 feet.
(d) 40 to 50 feet.
2. On page 14, how does Conor think that the items he found on the floor of his room when he woke got into his bedroom?
(a) Fell out of his boots.
(b) Blew in through his open window.
(c) A monster brought them.
(d) Fell out of his backpack.
3. What prints are on the walls of the room where Conor sleeps at his grandmother's house?
(a) Sailing ships.
4. Who did the king's grandson wish to marry in the tree's first story?
(a) A baker's daughter.
(b) A farmer's daughter.
(c) A princess.
(d) A queen.
5. How long was Conor's mother awake when he and his dad visited her at the beginning of "Champ"?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) About 10 minutes.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters did the parson have in the monster's second tale?
2. In the tree's first story, how many sons did the king have?
3. When was the last time that Conor's father came to see him?
4. On page 52, what restaurant does Conor say is not available in his town?
5. On page 48, where does Conor sit when he goes outside?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)