1. What time do monsters show up?
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) Just after midnight.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) Just before midnight.
2. On page 1, how often has Conor been having The Nightmare?
(a) Every other night.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) A lot.
3. On page 1, what time is it when Conor looks at his clock?
4. How old is Conor?
5. What month is it on page 3?
6. Where does Conor's father live?
7. What type of tree rises from the graveyard that Conor can see from his bedroom window?
8. On page 8, what does the monster's breath smell like?
(c) Pine needles.
9. What does Conor have for breakfast on page 10?
(a) Leftover supper.
(b) Toast, cereal, and juice.
(c) Toaster pastries.
(d) Peanut butter toast.
10. When Conor got up in the morning after the first nightmare the readers witness, what was on the floor of his room?
(b) Yew leaves.
(c) Clods of dirt.
This section contains 3,513 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)