Quiz: Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 4, Book 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How was the massacre planned?
a) Only military leaders knew.
b) Only political leaders knew.
c) It was an impulsive decision.
d) Arrangements were made in advance.
2. How many total chapters are included in the book?
3. Who is the translator for this edition of "A History of My Times"?
a) David Cartwright.
b) Rex Warner.
c) Jonathan J. Price.
d) Francis MacDonald Cornford.
4. What type of a massacre was committed?
a) A surprise attack.
b) An expected attack.
c) A quick attack.
d) A drawn out attack.
5. How are the efforts of the Spartans described...
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)