|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony miss while he is drugged?
(b) A letter from Brenda.
(c) The arrival and departure of a search party.
(d) The marriage of Mr. Todd and a village woman.
2. What does a Pie Wie tribal member tell Mr. Todd?
(a) That a search party is looking for Mr. Todd.
(b) That Messinger is lying on the river bank.
(c) That there is a ceremony later that day.
(d) That a strange man is wandering through the forest.
3. Why does Jock apologize?
(a) For knowing about Brenda and John and not saying anything to Tony.
(b) For leaving Mrs. Rafferty at Hetton for a few days.
(c) For introducing Brenda and John initially.
(d) For not helping John Andrew control his horse.
4. How does Tony feel during his travels upstream in a small boat.
(d) Quite uncomfortable.
5. What does Tony do in a weak moment?
(a) Calls Brenda and tries to effect a reconciliation.
(b) Starts a nasty rumor about Brenda.
(c) Almost kills himself.
(d) Goes and beats up John Beaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Tony?
2. What strikes terror into Rosa's people?
3. What would Brenda's increased demands mean?
4. Where is Jenny going?
5. What happens when Tony and Messinger awaken?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)