|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hard for Tony?
(a) Finding a topic for conversation with Milly.
(b) Seeing the way Winnie is abused.
(c) Knowing that Brenda is being unfaithful, only willingly.
(d) Not actually having sex with Milly, who is quite attractive.
2. Who is Mr. Todd?
(a) A man who has lived in the city called Amazonas for sixty years.
(b) The lawyer for Tony's estate.
(c) A frog that John Andew used to have.
(d) A man Tony hallucinates into being.
3. What does Brenda ask about Tony's trip?
(a) If it will be profitable.
(b) If it is safe.
(c) If it is going to take six months for sure.
4. To what sound does Tony awaken?
(a) To native drums.
(b) To the snarl of a leopard.
(c) To screams from the camp guides.
(d) To Messinger treating a wound from a vampire bat.
5. What does Jock tell Tony?
(a) He will not be back to Hetton.
(b) He and Brenda are about to board the train.
(c) He cannot find Brenda.
(d) That Tony should divorce Brenda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young woman become unfriendly to Tony?
2. Who is Rosa?
3. Of whom does Tony not see much before she leaves?
4. Who is Tony's new partner?
5. What does Tony slip to the man who visits the camp?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)