|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Brenda now requesting as a settlement?
(a) 300 a year.
(b) 1000 a year.
(c) 10,000 a year.
(d) 2000 a year.
2. Where is Milly going to meet Tony?
(a) In Amsterdam.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Paris.
(d) At a place called Victoria.
3. What does Rosa say when Tony talks to her about going further on?
(a) They will but it will be very dangerous.
(b) It will cost many more cigarettes.
(c) Her tribe does not go into Pie-Wie lands.
(d) Maybe if the rest of their group arrives.
4. What would Brenda's increased demands mean?
(a) Tony would have to go back to working as a lawyer.
(b) Brenda could support her mother.
(c) Brenda could pay for a annulment instead of divorce.
(d) Tony would have to give up his estate at Hetton.
5. How many trips has Tony made in his life?
(c) 10 or so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tony and Messinger do?
2. What young woman does Tony meet?
3. After the family meeting, where does one of Brenda's brothers go?
4. Who nurses Tony back to health?
5. Who calls a family meeting of Brenda's family?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)