Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tony's new partner?
(a) Dr. Mezmerizer.
(b) Dr. Upland.
(d) Dr. Messinger.
2. Who is Mr. Todd?
(a) A man Tony hallucinates into being.
(b) The lawyer for Tony's estate.
(c) A man who has lived in the city called Amazonas for sixty years.
(d) A frog that John Andew used to have.
3. How many trips has Tony made in his life?
(a) 10 or so.
4. Of whom does Tony not see much before she leaves?
(a) His sister.
(d) Mrs. Rattery.
5. What is Brenda trying to get?
(a) Money out of Tony's estate.
(b) Money from Mrs. Beave.
(c) Money from John Beaver.
(d) Money from Reggie.
6. What does John Beaver ask his mother?
(a) If Brenda can live with her.
(b) If she will buy him tickets to go to South America.
(c) If she has a job for Brenda.
(d) If she can get Brenda to leave him alone.
7. Why does Jock apologize?
(a) For not helping John Andrew control his horse.
(b) For knowing about Brenda and John and not saying anything to Tony.
(c) For introducing Brenda and John initially.
(d) For leaving Mrs. Rafferty at Hetton for a few days.
8. What does Tony do in a weak moment?
(a) Starts a nasty rumor about Brenda.
(b) Goes and beats up John Beaver.
(c) Calls Brenda and tries to effect a reconciliation.
(d) Almost kills himself.
9. Who arrives first at the meeting point for Tony and Milly?
(b) Two detectives.
10. Why does the young woman become unfriendly to Tony?
(a) She does not become unfriendly.
(b) When he says something that indicates his prejudice.
(c) When he makes a move on her.
(d) When he mentions Brenda.
11. What annoys Tony the most when Milly arrives?
(a) She calls Tony by his wrong name.
(b) She lites up a cigarette.
(c) She has brought along her daughter.
(d) She flirts with the detectives.
12. What does Tony miss while he is drugged?
(a) A letter from Brenda.
(b) The arrival and departure of a search party.
(d) The marriage of Mr. Todd and a village woman.
13. Why does Tony have to prove his infidelity?
(a) Because a woman is not allowed to divorce a man who is faithful.
(b) Because he wants to throw something in Brenda's face.
(c) He does not have to prove his infidelity; he has to prove Brenda's infidelity.
(d) Because he is allowing Brenda to be the plaintiff in the divorce.
14. Who calls a family meeting of Brenda's family?
(b) Brenda's mother.
(d) No one.
15. To what sound does Tony awaken?
(a) To the snarl of a leopard.
(b) To native drums.
(c) To screams from the camp guides.
(d) To Messinger treating a wound from a vampire bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Pie Wie tribal member tell Mr. Todd?
2. How much is Brenda now requesting as a settlement?
3. Where is Tony and Messinger's second base camp?
4. How is Tony doing in the wake of Brenda's request to end their marriage?
5. About what does Mr. Todd become evasive?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)