1. To whom is Mrs. Beaver speaking?
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son, John.
2. What does Mrs. Beaver do for a living?
(a) Fashion design.
(d) Interior decorating and real estate.
3. Why does Mrs. Beaver no longer have a luxurious lifestyle?
(a) She decides to give it up to help the poor.
(b) She has an affair and her husband divorces her.
(c) Her husband dies.
(d) She is too much of a spendthrift.
4. What is John Beaver's age?
5. What is John Beaver's career status?
(a) He works as a bank teller.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a soldier.
6. How does John remain connected to the upper class?
(a) Through his grandmother.
(b) By his wife.
(c) Through invitation.
(d) By his brother-in-law.
7. Where is John planning to spend the weekend?
(a) In London.
(c) At the shore.
(d) At the home of Tony and Brenda Last.
8. From whom does John receive a phone call?
(a) Lady Morganthau.
(b) Lady Tipping.
(c) The Duchess of Wales.
(d) Lord Lasterly.
This section contains 4,979 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)