1. To whom is Mrs. Beaver speaking?
(a) Her son, John.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her daughter.
2. What does Mrs. Beaver do for a living?
(a) Interior decorating and real estate.
(c) Fashion design.
3. Why does Mrs. Beaver no longer have a luxurious lifestyle?
(a) Her husband dies.
(b) She has an affair and her husband divorces her.
(c) She decides to give it up to help the poor.
(d) She is too much of a spendthrift.
4. What is John Beaver's age?
5. What is John Beaver's career status?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) He is a soldier.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He works as a bank teller.
6. How does John remain connected to the upper class?
(a) Through his grandmother.
(b) By his wife.
(c) By his brother-in-law.
(d) Through invitation.
7. Where is John planning to spend the weekend?
(a) At the shore.
(c) In London.
(d) At the home of Tony and Brenda Last.
8. From whom does John receive a phone call?
(a) The Duchess of Wales.
(b) Lord Lasterly.
(c) Lady Tipping.
(d) Lady Morganthau.
This section contains 4,979 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)