|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Enguerrand become a historical figure?
2. How did Sir Robert Knollys avoid being condemned for breaking the treaty with France?
(a) He installed Edward as the king of the conquered lands.
(b) He arranged for Jean II to be killed.
(c) He gave the booty to Edward.
(d) He threatened Edward with invasion.
3. When does Gregory return to Rome?
4. What organizations thrived during the plague years?
(c) Labor unions.
(d) Mystical sects.
5. Who are more susceptible to the black plague?
(a) The clergy.
(b) The knights.
(c) The poor.
(d) The aristocrats.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Enguerrand marry Isabelle?
2. How long does a serf have to work on his master's land to be freed?
3. What responsibility did Coucy assume when King Charles died?
4. What resulted from the depopulation of Europe during the plague?
5. Who was captured and held without ransom?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)