|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Enguerrand ally himself with?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) The Green Count.
(c) Pope Gregory XI.
(d) King Charles.
2. What did the Black Prince order his people to do in Limoges?
(a) Destroy the town and slaughter the people.
(b) Collect taxes.
(c) Take possession of the library and art collections.
(d) Open a Roman Catholic school.
3. What answer is offered for anything that cannot be explained?
4. Where did Pope Urban govern Italy from?
5. What organizations thrived during the plague years?
(a) Mystical sects.
(b) Labor unions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did people try to avert the black plague?
2. What was the result of the agreement between the Third Estate and Dauphin Charles?
3. How did people transport things in the 14th century?
4. What territories did Enguerrand want to acquire?
5. What did the commoners do when King Charles died?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)