|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How common was it for women to earn wages?
(a) Women could only work in certain restricted trades.
(b) Only lower-class women could work.
(c) Fairly common.
2. When did England and France have a one-year peace?
3. Who was exempt from taxation?
(b) People with only one estate.
(d) Men of the sword.
4. What territory did the King of England send Enguerrand to conquer?
(b) The Loire valley.
(d) Charles of Navarre's lands.
5. Whom did the Jacquerie choose as their leader?
(a) Charles of Navarre.
(b) Guillaume Karle.
(c) Gaston Phoebus.
(d) Captal de Buch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did Enguerrand give for wanting to stop fighting?
2. Who was put in charge of the money for knights and armies, as a result of the agreement between the Third Estate and Dauphin Charles?
3. What happened to the leader who accepted an invitation to parley with Charles of Navarre?
4. How were the English forces paid during their campaign in France?
5. How did Sir Robert Knollys avoid being condemned for breaking the treaty with France?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)