|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organizations thrived during the plague years?
(a) Labor unions.
(b) Mystical sects.
2. How are the wealthy different from the poor in the age they marry?
(a) They typically take more than one wife at a time.
(b) They are typically older.
(c) They typically marry more than once.
(d) They are typically younger.
3. How did Philip the Fair prove his claims of heresy against the Templars?
(a) By forcing confessions from Knights Templar.
(b) By raiding Templar meeting houses.
(c) By publishing intercepted letters.
(d) By playing off people's superstitions.
4. What resulted from the depopulation of Europe during the plague?
(a) Rents decreased.
(b) Factories sprang up.
(c) Labor was cheaper.
(d) Knights returned to their estates.
5. What answer is offered for anything that cannot be explained?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jean kept during his captivity by the English?
2. Who founded an Augustinian monastery in Coucy?
3. Who was Pope in the beginning of the 14th century?
4. What happened to the church during the plague years in the 14th century?
5. Where were Jews burned inside a house in a plague town?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)