|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Philip the Fair accuse the Templars of heresy?
2. What answer is offered for anything that cannot be explained?
3. Who was the first "lord of Coucy"?
(a) Archibishop Herve.
(b) Comte d'Eudes.
(c) Aubry de Coucy.
(d) Abbot Guibert.
4. How did the poor organize to oppose the influence of the rich?
(a) They formed labor unions.
(b) They formed militias.
(c) They held town hall meetings.
(d) They formed brotherhoods.
5. How was uncultivated land used when there weren't farmers to farm it?
(a) It returned to wilderness.
(b) It was turned into preserves.
(c) It was used for grazing sheep.
(d) It was logged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference between the two types of plague?
2. What would a wealthy child learn until the age of seven?
3. How did Philip the Fair prove his claims of heresy against the Templars?
4. Why were music and medicine lumped together in the 14th century?
5. What was the political situation like in Coucy in the beginning of the 14th century?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)