|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was increasing as the fourteenth century progressed?
(a) Agricultural production.
(b) Infant mortality.
2. How did people transport things in the 14th century?
(c) Mule trains.
3. How many people lived in Coucy in the beginning of the 14th century?
4. What was a typical penance imposed in the beginning of the 14th century?
(a) Exile to Britain.
(b) A pilgrimage to Rome.
(d) Devoting one's children to the church.
5. When would a child learn combat?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the wealthy different from the poor in the age they marry?
2. What new technology became a metaphor for an organized universe?
3. What were the first signs of the people rebelling against the church?
4. What was the political situation like in Coucy in the beginning of the 14th century?
5. Who was the first "lord of Coucy"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)