|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Philip the Fair accuse the Templars of heresy?
2. Where are young women taught?
(a) In women's schools.
(b) In cities.
(c) At home.
(d) In the universities.
3. Where is the castle of Coucy located?
4. How did people transport things in the 14th century?
(b) Mule trains.
5. Who was the first "lord of Coucy"?
(a) Archibishop Herve.
(b) Aubry de Coucy.
(c) Comte d'Eudes.
(d) Abbot Guibert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who built Coucy up in spite of being excommunicated?
2. What did the church teach about life on earth?
3. When would a wealthy child be sent to another castle to serve as a page?
4. What was the political situation like in Coucy in the beginning of the 14th century?
5. What was the dominant belief about the shape of the earth?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)