|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the 14th century begin?
(a) With large-scale wars.
(b) With increases in agricultural production.
(c) With a plague.
(d) With a population increase.
2. When would a child learn combat?
3. Why were music and medicine lumped together in the 14th century?
(a) They both relied on mystical intervals of sound and tone.
(b) They both aimed to harmonize the body.
(c) They both used resonance to heal.
(d) They both drew on the same spirits.
4. How did people transport things in the 14th century?
(d) Mule trains.
5. What was Enguerrange III known for?
(a) The generosity of his noblemen.
(b) His conquests.
(c) His oppressive taxation.
(d) His brigandage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pope in the beginning of the 14th century?
2. How many people lived in Coucy in the beginning of the 14th century?
3. What did the church teach about life on earth?
4. When did Herve built the first castle in Coucy?
5. How long did it take to build the castle of Coucy?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)