Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What roles did the Church play in Coucy society?
a) Protector and police.
b) Governor and jailer.
c) Comforter and teacher.
d) Prophet and mystic.
2. How did the 14th century begin?
a) With a population increase.
b) With large-scale wars.
c) With increases in agricultural production.
d) With a plague.
3. How long did it take to build the castle of Coucy?
a) Seven years.
b) Seventeen years.
c) Seventy years.
d) Seven generations.
4. What did the Pastoreaux do to oppose the Church?
a) They attacked Jews.
b) They burned buildings and opened prisons.
c) They marched on Rome.
d) They besieged the castle at Coucy.
5. What was a typical penance...
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)