|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Enguerrand was named as a second in a force that joined Genoa against what country?
2. How did the 14th century begin?
(a) With a plague.
(b) With a population increase.
(c) With large-scale wars.
(d) With increases in agricultural production.
3. The papacy after Gregory was disputed between whom?
(a) Urban and Clement.
(b) Clement and Charles.
(d) Gregory and Urban.
4. What did Anjou ask for before his death?
(a) The abolition of taxes.
(b) The ascension of his son.
(c) Peace in his lands.
(d) The liberation of slaves.
5. How common was it for women to earn wages?
(a) Women could only work in certain restricted trades.
(c) Fairly common.
(d) Only lower-class women could work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles of Navarre is arrested under suspicion of what?
2. When did Herve built the first castle in Coucy?
3. What was the political situation like in Coucy in the beginning of the 14th century?
4. Who ruled Italy after the fall of the Roman Empire?
5. Where did Sir Robert Knollys lead his army when he invaded France?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)