|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Dauphin reinstate the chancellors and dismiss the Grand Council?
2. What territories did Enguerrand want to acquire?
3. How did Enguerrand punish looters?
(a) Hard labor.
(d) He did not punish them.
4. When did Jean II face an English invasion?
5. Who was Pope in the beginning of the 14th century?
(a) Clement V.
(b) John XXII.
(c) Clement III.
(d) Phillip VI.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did wealthy people display their wealth in the 14th century?
2. Who was put in charge of the money for knights and armies, as a result of the agreement between the Third Estate and Dauphin Charles?
3. What was the most applied science in the 14th century?
4. When did Jean II take the throne of France?
5. What did the church teach about life on earth?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)